One - Best Buddies

Start from the beginning

"Until there, I'll stop right here–"

"Yessa!"

     "Kim Taehyung, I'm not even done yet. Do you want me to bring you to the office?"

Taehyung grinned broadly and winked at the teacher, "No, thanks, Ma'am. I'm sorry."

She shook her head and shrugged it off, too lazy to deal with Taehyung at the moment. She gathered all of her things on the desk and prepared to leave the class.

     "Keep in mind to study. Your trial will take place the following week. You'll get something from me if you fail my subject."

     "Something? What is it?" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly but then received a hard smack on the back of his head from his best friend.

Jeon. Jung. Kook.

"The hell! What was that for, fuckass?!"

     "Stop asking. It's not like you're going to get it."  Jungkook glared at the upset boy as he rose from his seat with his bag slung over his right shoulder.

Taehyung groaned as he was on the verge of losing it. He looked at Jungkook getting ready to leave the class and his face twisted in confusion.

     "Where do you want to go?" asked Taehyung.

     "I'll be attending a family gathering with Hye-Joo's family."

     "Really? Then, what about our plan? Don't fucking tell me you're ditching us." Taehyung's eyes narrowed almost flashing a glimpse of disappointment.

Jungkook sighed deeply and rolled his eyes. He was about to spit the next word when Taehyung abruptly cut him off in an irritated tone.

     "Don't roll your eyes at me, Jeon Jungkook. Hoseok-ah! Look at this fuckass, I can't believe him!" He called out to the boy who was sitting across the class.

When Hoseok's gaze landed on him, he continued to yell in upset. "This jerk right here is trying to derail our plans!"

Jungkook winced at the boy's loudness which made him raise his hand once again and softly blow on his palm to make it warm-love, then he transferred the love directly on Taehyung's head one more time without hesitation.

     "Can you talk normally without yelling? You're so disturbing."

Hoseok arched his brows and blinked twice before rising from his seat and walking towards them calmly.

     "Hoseok-ah!" Taehyung pouted and rubbed his head as Jungkook's direct love was stung in pain. "Jungkook is trying to cancel our plan. I can't believe him."

     "Plan?" Hoseok's voice was bulky with confusion as he asked the question. "What plan? Do we have any plans?"

Taehyung gasped in disbelief as he felt betrayed by what the latter had just said, while Jungkook smirked triumphantly.

     "What in the world is going on? Okay, I get it! Whatever!" Taehyung quickly rose from his seat, gathered his belongings in his bag, and slung it over his shoulder.

     "I don't give a damn any longer. I'll just go out with my girlfriend then. You both are fuckass."

     "Which girlfriend, by the way? That blonde one?" Jungkook teased, adding the fuel to the fire that was already burning hot inside Taehyung's chest.

And because of that, he received a hateful glare from the rage boy.

     "Can you get any more annoying than this? Don't fucking talk to me. Of course, Jung Hoseok, you're on the list."

     "Sure," Hoseok replied only with a single word between his smirk which has rendered Taehyung all alone in speechless.

     "How I wish you weren't on my list of best friends, and how I wish I could punch you in the face. So, so badly." Taehyung mumbled as he stormed out of the classroom, enraged in frustration.

Jungkook shook his head and silently chuckled, kicking Taehyung's chair to the side to make room for him to walk out of the class.

     "Did you really forget about the plan?" he asked Hoseok.

     "Of course, not. How could I forget such an important thing? He'd completely fallen for it." Hoseok chuckled lightly as he remembered how frustrated Taehyung was just a moment ago.

     "What about you? You're coming tonight, right?" Jungkook nodded, "Is everyone coming?"

Hoseok hummed and moved his head in the same way as Jungkook did. "Yes, but I'm a little concerned about his brother's reaction. You're familiar with that grumpy, aren't you? I'm sure he'll be furious when he sees the total mess which is about to happen later."

     "We don't have to worry about that. They have their maids to do the work. I'm leaving now. Text me when you're on your way to his house later."

     "Alright." They both greeted each other goodbye with a brotherhood fist bump and Hoseok proceeded to his place to gather all of his belongings into his bag pack.

While on it, he quickly took a quick glance at his wristwatch and saw that it was still a few hours until Taehyung's surprise birthday party tonight.

He took out his wallet and checked the amount of money in it. He counted the money and nodded slightly before slipping the wallet back into his pocket.

He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder before began to walk out of the classroom, which was starting to get empty.

    "Hmm, what should I get him?"