and i'm feeling good

title: feeling good - michael buble (lowkey obsessed with this song right now)

billie's POV

---------------------------------

holy fucking shit

i'm gonna have a wife

elle is going to be my wife

i'm gonna be all adult and shit

and we're gonna have kids

i'm so glad she said yes

i mean, i knew she would but that shit was scary as fuckkkkkk

right now elle and i are driving home. i intertwine our fingers and kiss her hand. i see the ring on her finger and smile widely. "i love you" i tell her. "i love you too" she says with a big smile on her face. "think about it, we're gonna be adults and married and shit" i giggle. "you're absolutely right. oh my god i'm gonna have a wife. hey elle, how's the misses? oh she's great" she answers, starting a conversation with herself. "you're adorable ellie" i laugh and squeeze her hand. "i can't wait to be married to you. we're gonna move and we'll probably have those neighbors that are all, aw look at those two so cute. and then we'll have other neighbors that are homophobic so we'll just rub our happiness in their faces" she rambles. "that sounds perfect ellie" i laugh as we pull up to the house. 

"let me carry you across the threshold or whatever the fuck" i order, holding my arms open. "i think that's only for when you get m-" she starts but i frown. "okay" she cuts herself off and lets me pick her up. i walk up the stairs to the door and she opens it. i hear footsteps run to the door and amelia scream. "OH MY GOD! YES!" she claps, hugging us both as i set elle down. "congratulations you two!" she says with a huge smile. the girls come running down the stairs and elizabeth pushes past madison and amelia to get to us. "let me see your hand" elizabeth demands. elle shows off the ring pridefully and everyone looks at it in awe. "oh my god, it is gorgeous" elizabeth admires it, moving elle's hand from side to side to see the entire thing. "i know right" she brags. "i'm so happy for you guys" elizabeth says and hugs us. "does this mean billie is going to be my sister?" madison asks. "kinda, yeah" elle nods. "yay!" madison claps and hugs me. "so um... billie and i are gonna go upstairs and um-" elle starts and amelia grimaces. "got it, give us just a few minutes. i'll get madison's headphones and put my own on, elizabeth do you know where yours are?" amelia rushes. "yeah, i know" elizabeth answers and jogs up to her room. "thanks i guess" i laugh. "you guys just got engaged and i know you do it anyway, plus i know you're not gonna get pregnant and you're both healthy and of age. it's no problem" amelia shrugs. i pick elle up once again and carry her up to her room. i shut the door behind me and lock it as soon as we are both inside. 

"i call top" elle says and puts her finger on her nose. "turns?" i suggest. "sounds like a deal" she agrees. she grabs the strap from her closet and walks back over to me after taking off her heels. she presses our lips together and i deepen it as she takes off my blazer. i unzip her dress and let it fall to the floor. she steps out of it and i hook my fingers into her underwear, tugging it down until she can kick them off. she starts unbuttoning my shirt and i unbuckle my belt. she starts to get impatient and breaks off the kiss, she quickly unbuttons the rest of my shirt, untucking it and taking it off. i take off my pants as she puts the strap on and takes off my bra. "alexa, play my billie playlist" she orders. unforgettable by nat king cole starts to play and she turns on her red lights.  "i love you so much billie" she mumbles against my skin as she starts kissing my neck. she lays me down on her bed and bites the side of my underwear, bringing it down to my ankles so i can kick it off. "trust me beautiful, i love you way more" i respond as she trails kisses down my chest. she brings her lips back to mine and slowly slides the strap in. "holy shit" i moan, propping myself up on my forearms and leaning my head back. she starts picking up a faster pace and i moan a little louder. she grabs onto my hips and pulls me up to her, catching one of my boobs in her mouth. she nibbles on it gently as her strokes get sloppier. "fuck i love you" she tells me in a breathy tone.  i shut my eyes tightly as pleasure fills my entire body. i grab onto her hips and force her to go deeper. she hits my g-spot and i almost scream. "i love you so fucking much" i moan as i get close to climax. "are you getting close?" she asks. "mhm" i nod. "words mamas" she orders. "i'm gonna cum" i tell her, biting my lip soon after. "come on baby, cum for me" she demands. my stomach does flips and my legs start to shake. "come on" she repeats. "cum for your fiance." she whispers in my ear and i release. 

that alone would've gotten me

"holy shit elle!" i moan loudly as she helps me ride out my orgasm. she takes off the strap and puts her head between my legs, swallowing my cum and forcing out any that is left. she puts the strap on me and climbs onto my lap, adjusting herself so she's on it. i grab onto her hips and guide her as she bounces up and down on it, leaning her head back as she goes. "fuck" she moans and bites her lip. i pick her up and bring her to the edge of the bed, standing in front of her. i grab onto her hips and start slamming into her. "fuck billie, don't stop" she orders, arching her back as i continue. i grab one of her boobs and squeeze it, making her yelp but that quickly turns into a moan. "god i love you" i tell her as i continue. "i love you so much" i repeat, closing my eyes as my strokes get messier. i slide in and out of her with ease and press my finger to her clit, moving it around in circles with the same amount of pressure. "don't stop! don't stop! right there" she moans loudly and her eyes roll back. i continue to hit what i assume is her g-spot and she wraps her legs around me. "are you gonna cum?" i ask. "yes, i'm so fucking close" she answers. "do it. cum for me" i order. "i'm so close" she repeats. "cum for me baby" i demand. "god i can't wait to call you my wife" she moans and cums. i quickly move and suck her folds, getting the rest of her cum out and swallowing it. i take the strap off and climb on top of her. "i love you so much" i tell her, pressing our lips together. "i love you too" she responds once i pull away. i stand up and walk to the bathroom, cleaning off the strap and starting the bath water. 

after a few minutes i walk back and pick elle up, carrying her into the bathroom and setting her into the water. she scoots forward slightly and i sit behind her. she lays her head on my chest and i kiss her neck. "if we have kids, what do you think we would name them?" elle asks. "how long have you been thinking of asking me that?" i ask with a small laugh. "even before i met you" she admits with a giggle. "i don't know honestly. i promised finneas several years back that if i had a boy, i'd name it after him and he said if you have a girl you can name it fiona" i explain, making her laugh. "that's it, that's what we're naming our kids" she nods and laughs. "alright, whatever you say" i agree. "i know i've said it like a million times tonight, but i love you so fucking much" i tell her. "i love you even more, and don't say that you love me more because we both know i'll win this argument" she threatens. "i'll let you believe that" i put my hands up in defense and kiss her cheek.