As soon as our fingers tangled together I let my tears fall. "You have no idea how much I missed you, Theo. Please don't leave me, don't leave us." I beg him.

"You really want me here?" He looks almost lost as if he wasn't expecting my words. "Why? I'm a fuck up Zara. You have Thomas."

"You are here, stood holding your son while holding my hand and I'm crying my eyes out, begging you to stay and that's not enough? And, fuck Thomas." I snap.

He pulls my hand around his waist and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

We stand like this for a while, minutes have passed, feeling like hours of staring at our son.

I feel complete.

"Why don't we head back and I can talk you through breastfeeding," Jane says as she enters the shop, Crawford behind her with a smile in his face.

"Fucking hell." He says, eyes darting between the three of us. "And then there were three." He smiles.

We all nod and gather our things, enough diapers for a lifetime and baby clothes.

It was hard and uncomfortable to walk when I just gave birth, everything hurts.

Crawford helped me the whole way while Theo stared endlessly at our son.

We got to the entrance and Thomas is sitting, waiting.

"Zara! Are you ok?" He says but stops in his tracks when he spots Theo, his eyes falling to the small wrinkled up baby curled up in his arms wrapped in a blue blanket and a white hat.

"What happened, why are you here?" He asks Theo.

To be honest, the boy looks heartbroken.

"Zara bumped into us and out popped Teddy." He smiled, tilting his arms so Thomas can see but he takes a small look, turns and walks away, not taking his eyes off me.

What?

"What was that about? And his name is Theodore." I growl at Theo.

Theo shrugs and walks in, we follow and sit for the next two hours while Theo watches with a freaked-out expression as Jane help me latch Theodore on to me.

"I'm never going to do that again." he rubs his eyes with his knuckles.

"Do what?"

"Suck on your tits." He says, earning him a slap on the arm from Jane.

"Disgusting." She shakes her head and covers her ears.

Theo eventually goes away and stops stating at my breast, pulling Thomas outside and I'm dreading what conversation they are having.

I really need to speak to Theo about what this girl had said, he called my name out while fucking both of them, he slept with two girls? Not at the same time, surely.

And then Thomas, how would she know the size difference? She isn't wrong which makes me even more curious... not mad, curious.

Jane tells me to go get some fresh air while she sits down with a sleeping Theodore, not fucking Teddy that Theo keeps calling him.

I'm going to go out there and tell Theo that we both made mistakes, we both messed the other about but I'm done with it all, I want to be a family.

Me, him and our blue-eyed son.

As soon as the entrance doors closed I'm pulled to the side by someone dressed in black thick clothing and a mask I've never seen before covering his face.