Epilogue

________________________________Over these past 2 years, Bailey and Josiah have been stronger than ever

Over these past 2 years, Bailey and Josiah have been stronger than ever. When Diana's case went cold, they decided to put the past behind them because life is too short to live in regret. Detective O'Reily apologized to Jaxson for not being able to truly find out what happened to his mom but of course he didn't understand because he was only two at the time. The only thing O'Reily and her team knew was that Diana's death was a homicide and the needle wounds were only used as a cover up. Jaxson is four now and is one of the happiest toddlers ever. Every now and then he still can't sleep because he misses Diana but Bailey has been fulfilling the mother role quite well. Her and Josiah plan to tell him all about his mother when he's old enough to understand. A couple months after Josiah asked Bailey to be his girlfriend, he asked her to be his wife and proposed in front of his whole family. Asking for Jamal's blessing to marry Bailey didn't come easy but Josiah made it happen because he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. After the wedding, the newlyweds were busy in the bedroom all the time which lead to Bailey being pregnant. She had a few miscarriages but now the "rainbow" baby in her belly is due any minute now.

Despite all of the good news, there's also been some bad news. Giovanni is in prison because O'Reily built a drug trafficking case against him by getting his "friends" to snitch on him for lighter sentences. He went to trial and the jury found him guilty, asking for the death penalty which was denied by the judge who, instead, gave him 6 years. Josiah hates to see his brother behind bars because he won't be apart of Jaxson's life for a awhile but Hattie, On the other hand, loves it. Lately, Hattie's health had been declining since she found out that she had breast cancer. Josiah did his best to make sure she was comfortable before her last days and good old Hattie went out with a bang. Before she died in her home, she made sure that Josiah knew that she had Diana killed because she wanted him and Bailey to be together and knew that it would only happen if Diana was out of the picture. She apologized for doing that and prayed for forgiveness before taking her last breath.

Racist ass detective Carmichael is also housed in the same prison as Giovanni where he gets his ass beat and raped everyday by the people he put in there. Without Giovanni's knowledge, Josiah made a deal with O'Reily to get him a shorter sentence. All he had to do was say that he knew a dirty cop and would tell her all about it, if she agreed to get him a shorter sentence than the 10 years he was originally supposed to serve. She followed through on her end of the deal and so did Josiah, giving her enough details about Carmichael to help her build a solid case against him. O'Reily and Josiah remain good friends because she helped sneak a phone into the prison so that Josiah could facetime his brother.

Kade hasn't shown his face in New Orleans since Josiah taught him that lesson and he doesn't plan to. He's made a new name for himself in California and he's known as "pimp K" because he helps homeless women off the street, cleans them up, and makes them sell their pussy to make him a few quick bucks.

Trina and Elijah's mom, Meka, started a community group in Elijah's honor where they help gang members leave the streets and turn over a new leaf by getting them legitimate jobs. They also have helped many of them get their GEDs and enrolled a few of them in college. The city of New Orleans commends them for their hard work in bettering the community.

Kim was so hooked on drugs that her pregnancy was a still born. After her son's funeral, she came clean about everything to Bailey in hopes that they could be friends again. Bailey forgave her and helped her get into a rehab clinic where she still remains today. She often regrets being the cause of her baby's death and hopes to find a good man one day.

Koko no longer strips at the club because she moved to California to make more money but ended up homeless due to a severe injury she received during a car accident. After wandering the streets on drugs, she met Kade who controls her every move and forces her to sell her pussy to old, dirty, hairy, little dick ass white men. She's tried to get away from him but every time, he beats her unconsciousness and she wakes up locked in the basement with the other "hoes" that he pimps out. She's realized the only escape is death and plans to hang herself whenever she gets the chance.

Jamal has been taking good care of Jerrica and has reunited with Benita who is a changed woman. She now spends her time, mending her relationship with Bailey and Jamal. Benita apologized for all of her terrible actions throughout the years and has been involved in Bailey's life since they visited Jerrico's grave together where Benita "apologized" to him. She's also been helping them with Jaxson and treats him like her own grandchild. She can't wait for Bailey to have her granddaughter who she helped named. Her name will be Bethany Grace Payne.

After marrying Bailey and moving them into a bigger house, Josiah quit his job at the casino and started his own business, repairing credit. He's making more money than ever and is always able to work from home so he can be there with his family. During Bailey's many miscarriages, she picked up a new skill as a painter then quit her job at the club and stays home, selling her art to people all over the world; including celebrities who always pay more than the set price. The two made sure to have more than enough money because they plan to have at least 6 more kids.

Throughout their lives together, Bailey and Josiah learned to truly love everything about each other, Flaws And All.

____________________________
THE END❤️
-Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, and supporting me! I appreciate each and every one of you🥰