Twenty

"Ahh Fuck KoKo

"Ahh Fuck KoKo." Josiah moans as she swirls her tongue around his tip. "I'm close."

Koko moans loudly while spitting on Josiah's dick and sliding her fingers up and down the length then sucking the tip. She picks up the pace and Josiah's warm, white liquid shoots into the back of her throat. After swallowing it down, she stands up with a smile on her face.

"You liked that, daddy?"

"It got the job done. You can leave now." Josiah says as he gets up then goes into the bathroom, cleaning himself and returning.

"Nah, you not bout to call me over here to suck yo dick then put me out. The least you could do is give me some dick." Koko scoffs, folding her arms.

"If I give you some dick, you gotta leave.. aite?"

"Sure, so lets get this show on the road nigga!"

Koko strips out of her clothes and gets on all fours, smacking her ass then spreading it open. "Hurry up JoJo! I'm feening!!"

"Hol'up I gotta find a condom." He says, searching through the dresser drawers finding one and slipping it on.

Josiah positions himself at KoKo's entrance and rams into her, causing her to cry out in pain. He ignores her cries and rocks his hips into her quickly, trying to rush the process. She moans loudly while he grunts with each stroke, picking up his speed and pulling KoKo's hair.

"mmm yesss! Shit JoJo!" She screams while massaging her nipples.

By the time KoKo cums, Josiah pulls out and takes the condom off; not bothering to continue until he cums. The only thing he wanted from KoKo was some head because a man has needs and he doesn't want to pressure Bailey into doing it.

"Hurry up and leave. I gotta get ready for work." Josiah tells Koko before walking into the bathroom and locking the door.

He takes a long hot, thirty minute shower and gets dressed in his uniform then makes his way to his car. As he's driving to work, he starts to feel guilty about getting head and having sex with Koko until he remembers that he's still single and can do whatever he wants. Pulling up to the jail, Josiah walks inside then goes through the process of gearing up.

"Josiah, I need you to do the head count this morning. Here's the chart and on there, it has the cell number and each inmates number that is supposed to be in the cell. Put a check mark beside the ones who are present. At the end of the count, if anyone is missing then press the lockdown button and report to me immediately....understood?" The head correctional officer says loudly.

"Understood." Josiah says, accepting the clipboard.

Starting with the first floor of inmates, Josiah walks by each cell where the inmates are standing in front of it and repeats the same instructions. "Y'all already know how this goes but I'm gone tell you again so there's no confusion. When I call out your number, look on your wristband and if it matches what I'm saying then start counting. After you've said your number, step inside the cell and wait for your cell mates to do the same."

"Number 109455678."

"1" The inmate counts then goes into the cell.

"Number 682357000"

"2" The inmate says before going into the cell.

After repeating this process multiple times and locking the cell after making sure each inmate is in there. Josiah has made his way to the last cell which happens to be filled by the faces of Cadillac's friends.

"Everybody step out of the cell." Josiah says sternly.

"Come in and get us 'big dog'." One of the inmates says, copying the term Josiah used to describe himself after having Cadillac sent to solitary confinement.

Josiah knows going into a cell during count is dangerous because the inmates could do anything to him but at this point, he's tired of being challenged by these low lives. He sits the clipboard onto the floor and steps into the cell.

"I'm in here...now what?"

"Give us all the drugs you got or you gone pay for what you did to Cadillac." A skinny man with a tattooed face says, stepping up to Josiah.

"Ian got no drugs and who you supposed to be nigga? You think you gone tell me what to do?"

"They call me slick."

While Josiah was focused on slick, he hadn't noticed that one of the inmates had snuck behind him. Now all three of the inmates were circled around him, in a fighting stance. Josiah's instinct starts to kick in and he prepares himself for a fight.

"Get his ass." Slick tells his friends who all jump Josiah.

Working out and training has Josiah more than prepared to beat all three of them. He tackles one of the men into the sink causing it to break and water squirts everywhere. Slick and the other guy continue to punch Josiah in his stomach and head, getting him onto the ground then kicking his ribs. Josiah kicks the guy off him and tackles him into the cell bars then getting on top of him; punching him. All he sees is red as he loses control and can't stop himself from hitting the guy. The only thing that snaps him out of his daze is the sharp pains repeatedly hitting him in his side.

Josiah starts to wheeze while slowly getting off the guy and feeling warm liquid pouring out of his side. He puts pressure on his wound and stands up, trying to attack Slick who is holding a bloody shank made from a sharpened toothbrush. Gathering his balance, Josiah stumbles and tries to run towards Slick again but is unsuccessful.

He starts to take quick deep breaths before falling onto the floor, his blood pouring out of him.

"God, I know I don't pray or talk to you like I should but please don't let me die right now. If you just let me make it out, I'll live a better life." Josiah prays before taking one last breath, his eyes shutting and he's surrounded by darkness.