Fifty-Three

_________________________________

"Baby, you know you gotta work tonight right? And before you talk back, I know you asked to be off but a couple of the other girls got the flu so I need you

"Baby, you know you gotta work tonight right? And before you talk back, I know you asked to be off but a couple of the other girls got the flu so I need you." Kade says as he stands behind Bailey, moving her hair aside and kissing her neck.

"Kaden! I told you I really needed to be off, I'm tired! I literally work every night and sometimes in the morning!" Bailey scoffs, using his full, first name.

"Yeah I know but you gotta do what you gotta do to make that money."

Rolling her eyes, Bailey walks into the kitchen to start on lunch. After getting the job at the club, her and Kade became closer and closer until finally he kissed her. They've been spending a lot of time together but it's nothing serious because Bailey knows he has multiple women and she's been busy with her own boy toy as well.

"So yo lil fine ass got an attitude now huh?" Kade laughs, rubbing A&D ointment on his new chest tattoo.

"Nigga, shut up. Don't you got somewhere to be?"

"Yeah, inside you but you won't let me." He smirks and smacks Bailey's ass then licks his lips. "but forreal though, I gotta go get some shit together at the club. Be on time for work please."

"Alright." She says, hugging him then locking the door behind him.

After filling up Zeus's food and water bowls, Bailey washes her hands and finishes up lunch, sitting down to eat. As soon as her food is gone, she gets a phone call from her boy toy.

"Wassup lil mama, what you doing love?" He asks, sounding happy like always.

"Hey sexy, nothing much. I just finished eating."

"Shiddd I wanna eat you."

"Come do it then." She challenges him, desperately needing a release and so far he's the only nigga she's let give her head since she's been cured of her Trichomoniasis.

"I'm on my way, babygirl. Make sure you have that thang bald and wet when I get there." He says and hangs up the phone.

With a smile on her face, Bailey skips into her bathroom and takes a long hot shower. She doesn't have to worry about shaving because she already has a fresh wax. After cleansing her body and getting out, she slips on a sexy, dark purple, lace lingerie then sprays herself with perfume. She sprawls out onto the bed and waits for him to arrive. About 10 minutes later, she hears the door unlock and knows it's him; using the spare key that she gave him.