Thirty-Eight

Josiah's phone rings loudly and he hits the snooze button

Josiah's phone rings loudly and he hits the snooze button. Just as he's about to fall back into sleep, Zeus starts barking loudly; coming into the bedroom. Josiah ignores him until he starts to smell a mixture of different scents. Scents that make him gag.

"Zeus!! Did you just shit in here!!?" He yells, wiping his eyes and looking down to see a small pile of shit beside the bed. "I'm gone whoop yo ass!! Get outta here NOW!"

Getting up from the bed, Josiah gets a plastic bag and puts on a pair of gloves then picks the poop up, puts it into a bag, and throws it away. The room is still funky so he sprays Cashmere scented air freshener and puts down carpet cleaner then goes into the kitchen to fill Zeus's bowl with water.

"Come eat, Zeus." Josiah says as he fills the other bowl with Purina Pro Plan Focus Dry Puppy Food. "and you better not shit in the room again! You see that puppy pad over there? You better use it."

After washing his hands, Josiah makes himself a breakfast consisting of shrimp and grits, scrambled eggs, and a fruit smoothie. He sits down on the couch and starts to watch television, wishing Bailey was next to him to rub his body. As he's eating, he hears the sound of water trickling and sees Zeus peeing on the floor.

"Diana, you gotta come train this dog to stop pissing and shitting in my house! I can't deal with that shit."
Josiah yells into the phone before putting two shrimp into his mouth. "Aite, I'm about to send my address now."

Josiah is glad that Diana agreed to come over and help him. He just has to make sure he thinks with the head on his shoulders instead of the one in his pants. He finishes eating his food and washes his dishes, only stopping when he hears a knock on the door; opening it to see Diana. She's dressed in an olive green crop top, long cardigan, and pants that flare at the ankle.

"Your place is niceee." She smiles as she walks inside, looking around.

"Thanks, I don't know if you need to know but I named him Zeus. Please train him to bark or something when he has to use the bathroom."

"Josiah, he is already house trained. He normally barks or scratches the door when he needs to go out. He's in a new environment and he just has to get settled in."

"Oh, he was barking this morning but I ignored it. Diana, if you knew he was trained then why did you come over here?" Josiah asks, watching her as she slowly takes off all her clothes.

"Honestly, that dick was so good that I needed more. Since you stepped foot in the pet store, I knew I had to get my hands on you."

Diana gets onto the table on all fours, her back arched and ass into the air. She reaches behind herself and spreads her ass cheeks then shakes them.

"Come get it, daddy." She moans.

Josiah tries to flood his mind with thoughts of Bailey but his dick is telling him to dive into Diana. Once again thinking with his dick, he drops his pants and boxers; rubbing his hard dick as he walks over to Diana. She rubs her clits while he slides into her, thrusting hardly and making her scream.

"Nah, shut the fuck up and take this dick." Josiah says as he smacks her ass.

Diana throws it back on Josiah, gripping her pussy walls around his dick; making him grunt. Sweat drips off their bodies as they continue the rough sex; releasing their loads while grunting, screaming, and moaning.

"Mmm Fuck, that shit too good." Diana says while putting her clothes back on.

"Man, we can't keep doing this. I gotta girlfriend that I love, so you need to quit seducing me. If it ain't about the dog, we don't need to be communicating."

"I don't see no girlfriend. Where she at huh? I don't know why you playing hard to get."

"She's in a coma at the hospital and girl, we don't even know each other. You just a sloppy piece of ass to me." Josiah shrugs, hoping he hurt her feelings.

"Aww damn, you ain't shit! You been deep in my pussy knowing yo comatose ass girlfriend laid up in a hospital bed.. good thing, you're just a piece of dick to me. You're obviously not boyfriend material... I'll be texting you for my next dick appointment." Diana says as she walks out of the door, blowing him a kiss.

Her words stick to Josiah. He knows what he's doing is horrible but it sounded even worse hearing it from someone else. Too bad the mistakes were already made. The only thing he can do now is focus on Bailey and make sure she never finds out about him and Diana. He knows it'll break her heart and he can't be the one to do that to her. He told her he was different but he's acting just like these other niggas.

Pulling out his phone, he calls Jamal to check on Bailey since he's feeling guilty.

"Hey Mr. Miller, how is Bailey doing?" Josiah asks, rubbing Zeus.

"Hey, she's still the same. There hasn't been any change but I'm still praying for her recovery and you should do the same. How are you doing?"

"I definitely will be doing the same and I'm doing good but honestly, I really miss her. I'm making terrible decisions without her around. She normally talks me out of stuff like that."

"I miss her too, Josiah but you're a grown man. The decisions you make rely on you. My daughter can only persuade you not to do something but ultimately the actual decision making comes from you. Whatever you're doing, it better stop before my daughter wakes up. She only needs positivity in her life after the obstacles she's faced. Any negativity from you or anyone else won't be tolerated. If you want to be with her, you better get your act together. I won't tell you again. I'd hate to bring that old school Jamal out but if you hurt her, I will then pray for forgiveness later." Jamal says, hanging up the phone before Josiah can respond.