Thirty- Nine

TWO WEEKS LATER

TWO WEEKS LATER

It seems like time has been flying since Bailey has been in her coma. She's been in the same state and it's eating Josiah up, not the fact that she's still in a coma but the fact that he's been having sex with Diana every day; multiple times.

"Josiah, come get in the shower with me." Diana says as she stands naked by his bedroom door.

"We can't be long. I told you I gotta look for jobs today." He says as he stripes out of his clothes, dragging her into the shower.

Although the two of them have been spending a lot of time together and having sex, Josiah still looks at Diana as a friend. He doesn't want anything more than sex. He hasn't been interested in her life or learning anything about her. All he wants is to buss his nut and send her on her way. He thinks she's catching feelings though which is a "no no."

"You want this pussy, daddy?" She asks, rubbing her hands down his chest. Diana kisses Josiah's neck as the warm water runs down their bodies. He picks her up into his arms and rubs his dick on her pussy, letting her reach around to put it inside herself. He bounces her up and down on his dick, making her scratch his back and bite his neck.

"Ahh shit." He moans lowly as she twerks her ass cheeks on his dick.

Josiah continues sliding in and out of her until they both reach their climax. The two of them catch their breath then clean each other with the soap and get out of the shower. Diana puts on one of Bailey's outfits while Josiah gets dressed in a black button down shirt, black slacks, and nice dress shoes.

"You look nice, Jo." She smiles, helping him with his neck tie.

"Thank you, I have no idea what job I'm about to apply for but I figured it'd be best to dress up. I need something that's gone pay good. I really don't wanna go back into corrections but I will if I have to."

"Well my uncle is the manager of Harrah's Casino and they're looking for someone to do security. You'd be perfect for the job since you worked in corrections so I'll pull a few strings for you. I'd even tell him to raise the pay for you from $15 an hour to $20 an hour. You'll have to work long nights though. You want the job?"

"Yeah, I do." Josiah says and watches as Diana calls her uncle, talking for a while and finally hanging up.

"He said you've got the job. He wants you to head over there now so he can get all of your information and sizes for the uniform."

Josiah pulls Diana into a tight hug and thanks her multiple times.

"Diana, I appreciate that."