Twenty-Five

"So granny told you the truth about the condom?" Josiah asks after talking his pills

"Yeah she did so you might as well tell me the whole story."

"Well honestly, I was horny and wanted some head then ended up having sex with the girl because she was acting crazy and didn't wanna leave. Only way she'd leave was if I fucked her so that's what I did."

"Why you didn't ask me to do it, Josiah?" Bailey asks while folding her arms. One of her eyebrows raised higher than the other.

"I didn't want to rush things with you. I know you're a rookie at the sex game so I move slower with you than I have with anybody else.. if I asked, you would've did it?"

"Yeah whatever and hell naw! So who was the hoe? Better not be who I'm thinking."

"See that's what I'm saying. I knew you wasn't gone do it and allat' don't even matter, Bailey. That's the past." Josiah tells her, trying to make himself comfortable in the bed.

"Naw, it definitely matters. It was KoKo wasn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Mhm I knew I was right. That's exactly why she wanted to fight me because you're still entertaining her like you were in the beginning. Josiah, I don't know who you think I am, but if you're talking to KoKo then you don't need to be talking to me. So either you cut her off and talk to me or leave me alone and be with her. You can't have your cake and eat it too.. so what's it gonna be?" Bailey shrugs, her feelings hurt.

"Bailey, you real deal acting like my girl right now. We ain't even made it to that point but I am trying to get there with you. So here, you tell her."

Josiah hands her his phone with a smirk on his face. Taking it from him, Bailey finds KoKo's contact and starts typing out a message that reads , "This is Bailey. I know you think Josiah is yours but he isn't so keep yo trashy ass away from him, sour pussy having ass hoe. I'm blocking you on his phone and all social media accounts because if you text him I'd have to whoop your ass again. Have fun thinking about the fact that he picked me over you. Guess your pussy ain't as special as you think it is."

"Damn, either you sending a long ass message or you doing sum you ain't got no business.. which one is it?" Josiah asks while sliding down in the bed, laying on his back with one arm behind his head.

"Don't worry about it. Just know I handled it." Bailey says as she deletes what she sent Koko, blocks her number, and finds her on his social media accounts blocking her on there as well.

"I hear ya lil baby... so are we good?"

"We're aite, Josiah. I'm still pissed about the whole situation. I know we're both single, but we been talking heavy so I feel like you disrespected me."

"My bad, it won't happen again.. sit on my face and let me make it up to you." Josiah says, pulling Bailey next to him.

"Boy, I'm not about to sit on yo face in your grandma's house. Ms. Hattie might walk in here and she gone spazz on both of us."

"Man, come on. She ain't comin in here. She in the kitchen cooking. Quit being scary."

Bailey thinks it over for a minute and her father's speeches about temptation flood into her mind. It's just so crazy how she was once so innocent now she wants to ride this man's face like a roller coaster. She forces all of those thoughts out of her mind and decides to worry about the consequences later. Getting up from the bed, she closes and locks the door then takes off her shoes, socks, leggings and thong.

"Come to daddy." Josiah smirks before sticking his tongue out, flicking it up and down rapidly.

After letting Josiah help her position herself over his face, she closes her eyes when she feels his warm tongue connect with her delicate area. His tongue glides up and down her wet slit before circling around the clit, making her shiver. As Josiah picks up the pace, she begins to feel her legs shaking.

"Whewww...mmm." She moans, trying to raise herself up a bit.

"Be still." Josiah says then wraps his arms around her thighs, holding her in place.

The pressure starts building up near her core and explodes when Josiah flicks his tongue up and down on her clit then sucks it. Bailey's legs shake quicker as she starts riding his face hardly, holding his head to keep him at her spot. Minutes later, she cums while moaning his name and plops down on the bed beside him. Turning towards Josiah, she sees his beard and lips covered in white juices. He licks his lips and smiles before wiping his beard with the towel from the nightstand.

"You happy now?" Josiah asks while pulling Bailey next to him, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and sticking his hand into her shirt.

"Hell yeah." Bailey breathes out slowly.

Laughing deeply, Josiah leans over slowly to kiss her forehead and they enjoy each other's company. The room is quiet and the only noise is coming from the kitchen where Hattie is finishing up dinner.

"Bailey, you ever feel like you need a break and just wanna disappear for a while?"

"Yeah, all the time especially considering everything that has happened. Sometimes I just wanna pack my bag and leave without telling anyone where I'm going." She sighs, thinking about all of the hardships she's had.

"Lets go then." Josiah shrugs, looking down into Bailey's brown eyes.

"Boy, you're crazy. We can't just up and leave right now.. you need to focus on healing and I need to make some money. Don't get me wrong, leaving sounds good but we're adults with responsibilities."

"Nah, we need a vacation together."

"One day, Josiah."

"One day." He says backs then rolls his eyes when he hears Hattie yelling, telling them to come eat.