Thirty

"I didn't know she'd be in my house

"I didn't know she'd be in my house.. once I walked in she was laying naked in my bed and I tried to snatched her off it but she pulled me onto of her and started kissing me. Her crazy ass broke in my house because the door was locked." Josiah explains as he puts Bailey's bags back into the trunk and drags her into the house.

Koko tries to come in after them but Josiah stops her, slamming the door in her face and locking it.

"JoJo, open this fucking door and why she got bags? I know you ain't letting Bailey move in with you!!!" Koko screams while beating on the door. "For real now!! It's cold and my clothes in there!!"

"Go home!! You ain't getting yo clothes outta here." He tells her then returns to Bailey who has tears rolling down her face.

Josiah sits down next to her on the couch and pulls her into his arms, feeling horrible for making her cry.

"W-why? W-why do you keep doing this to me, Josiah? All I try to do is be here for you and you keep disrespecting me by doing shit with her. Just be with her and not me!! It's simple."

"Listen to me, I didn't know she'd be here..Honestly, she's doing all of this because I told her that we were done and asked for nudes. I was wrong for doing that and I wished it was you on the pictures. I was so jealous when that waiter called you bae. I wanted to make you hurt like I did and that was wrong. I'm still learning how to control my emotions when it comes to you. I just need time to get it right." Josiah sighs loudly, realizing how his dumb actions caused this.

"You didn't even let me explain why Ahmad called me that. It's not because we have something going on! That's my damn nickname.. Bae as in its short for Bailey, everyone calls me that. Thanks for explaining everything. Can you take me home now?"

"I apologize for all of this. Take you home?? You agreed to go with me. You said you trusted me."

"Yes, I wanna go home. I agreed before all of this and I did trust you but it's gone now. How can you expect me to trust you when you constantly do things like this? Trust is earned, respect is given, and loyalty is demonstrated. When you betray any of those then you lose all three. The trust I had in you is gone which means so are the other two." Bailey says, looking into his eyes then standing up.

Josiah drops to his knees and wraps his arms around Bailey's legs, resting his head on her lap.

"Bailey, give me another chance to earn it all back. If you agree to go with me, I'll come clean about everything. There won't be any secrets between us. You don't know what I've been through tonight. The way I'm feeling, if I've lost you then I've lost everything. I don't know if I can keep living." He admits, dark thoughts clouding his mind.

"Get up and get your things together. I'll go with you Josiah. Please just stop talking like that! I can't lose you or anyone else right now."

"Thank you! I won't let you down, Bailey. I promise I'll do better."

"Actions speak louder than words. Quit talking about it so much and show me." Bailey says as she sits back down on the couch.

Walking into the bathroom, Josiah turns on the shower and lets it heat up as hot as he can stand it then steps inside. He closes his eyes and instantly sees Danielle and Nino's faces which makes him open his eyes. He starts to clean his body, the clear water turning pink as Nino's blood floods down the drain. Once he's finished with the shower, he gets dressed and starts packing his bags. He notices that one of the drawers on his dresser is harder to close than it normally is but he shrugs it off, not having time to investigate.

20 minutes later, he's bought two plane tickets and is driving to the airport while holding Bailey's hand. He pulls it up to his mouth, brushing his lips against it.

"Are you ready to relax?" He asks her with a smile.

"Yes, I am. I'm more ready to hear whatever you want to tell me though."

"I know, just promise me you'll keep an open mind and listen to everything before you make the decision to keep fucking with me or not."

Bailey looks at him with wide eyes, he's really scaring her right now.

"I promise. I'm sure you're just being dramatic, Josiah. It can't be that bad." She tells him, squeezing his hand.

"It is."

By the time they pull up to the airport and go through the entire check in and security process, it's time for them to board the plane. The process goes rather smoothly and they make it to their seats. Josiah wraps his arm around Bailey's shoulders and pulls her as close to him as possible.

"Next stop, Miami." He smiles widely.

Going to Miami might not be special to most people but to Josiah, it's amazing. He's always wanted to travel there with a special lady at his side and now he finally can. It's not the best circumstances at the moment but he'll make the best of it. Although he left the money Giovanni gave him at his house and his funds aren't as high as they need to be, Josiah will make sure to fix his mistakes with Bailey while they're in Miami. He knows she's not the type of girl to be focused on expensive things but he still has something special up his sleeve.