Thirty-Three

"Josiah, your phone is ringing again!" Bailey tells him while putting mousse onto her hair in the bedroom mirror

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Josiah, your phone is ringing again!" Bailey tells him while putting mousse onto her hair in the bedroom mirror.

"It's fine, Bae. It's just Gio! I'll call him later." He yells from the shower.

"Okay, well hurry up! I need to come in there and do my makeup."

"I'm getting out now."

A few minutes later Bailey is dressed in her white tube top and tight yellow pants that flare at the ankles. The pants that most people call the "big booty pants." Truth is, Bailey's ass was fat without the pants and she knew that but didn't know how big it was until Josiah points it out.

"Whew shit, yo ass so damn fat! I don't know why you be acting scared to show it off

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Whew shit, yo ass so damn fat! I don't know why you be acting scared to show it off." Josiah says as he opens the bathroom door, a towel wrapped around his waist.

Bailey wobbles into the bathroom, her pussy still sore from the three rounds of rough sex last night. It's like once she got a taste, she couldn't get enough; good thing Josiah was as horny as she was.

"You good, Bae? Yo legs lookin a lil shaky." He laughs as he stands behind her, gripping her ass and kissing her neck. His dick hardening on Bailey's ass.

"Shut up! It's your fault I'm walking like this.. now let me do my makeup in peace."

"I'm sorry... let me make it up to you."

Josiah slides Bailey's pants and panties down then bends her over the sink. He slides his dick into her and wraps his hand around her neck while he thrusts into her. The sounds of moaning and legs slapping fill the room as the two enjoy the heated moment.

"Throw that shit back, love." Josiah grunts while slapping her ass.

Bailey starts doing twerking moves that she's practiced in the mirror until Josiah pulls out, releasing his load on her right butt cheek. 

"Aye Bailey, where the hell you learn to do that? Mhm I knew you was lying! Yo ass been fucking before me huh?"

"Josiah, I promise you're my first. I just be watching twerking videos and finally learned how to do it so I did them on yo dick... go get dressed! We're going to be late for our reservation."