Twelve

"Josiah, you didn't have to come here

"Josiah, you didn't have to come here." Bailey says as she opens the door to find him holding something behind his back. "and what's behind your back?"

"It's for you. I figured it would cheer you up... I would've gotten something more thoughtful, but I don't know you enough to buy you those type of things." Josiah says, pulling out a bouquet of roses with money tucked between them.

"Thank you Josiah, but I can't take that

"Thank you Josiah, but I can't take that. Well I'll keep the roses, but you can keep your money."

"Bailey, I know you're a hard working, independent woman, but I promise you can take it. It's to cheer you up. Now sit down and tell me what's wrong." Josiah says before laying the roses in the table.

As Bailey is walking by him, he grabs her and sits her on his lap; wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Ew, let me up." Bailey scoffs.

"Nah, sit on daddy's lap and tell him what's wrong."

After getting tired of fighting Josiah's strong grip, Bailey gives up and gets comfortable in his lap, stretching her legs out on top of his; leaning back in his arms.

"It's really nothing but me, my brother, and his girlfriend went to my old home like I told you and it was terrible. Turns out my mama is pregnant and it was just a lot of arguments and disrespect."

"Okay, I understand why you'd be upset over the arguments and disrespect, but pregnancy is a beautiful thing. Why would you be upset over that?"

"Ugh you don't understand, Josiah. My life was complete horror. Me and my brother were forced to get a job at sixteen, buy our own cars and save for an apartment because we had to move out after high school graduation. We were forced to grow up too soon and no child should have to go through that. My mama mistreated us because she never wanted kids and felt like we ruined her life. I don't want my little sister to have to go through that." Bailey says as tears roll down her face.

"Everything will be okay. Don't cry! You're too beautiful for that. I don't wanna upset you but can I keep it real with you, Bailey?"

"Yeah sure."

"Your life wasn't as bad as you're making it seem. I'm not saying it wasn't bad, but the way your parents treated you made you into a strong, independent, hardworking woman. Those are all important qualities so basically your home life benefited you. Now my life, wasn't like that at all. My parents spoiled me and my brother. We got whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted. Everything was amazing until my uncle Lavonte got involved in drugs. He was such an addict that he came to our house and tried to rob my parents so that he could pay off his debt and get more drugs. He ended up shooting both of my parents and was about to shoot me because I wouldn't stop crying. My brother tackled him, grabbed the gun, and shot him. My life went down hill from there and my grandma Hattie had to take me and my brother in. It was so crazy." Josiah explains as his grip tightens around Bailey's waist.

"Oh my God Josiah, I'm so sorry that happened to y'all. Here I am thinking my life was bad and yours was the absolute worst. Although you had to deal with that tragedy, you haven't gone down the wrong path. You're actually a gentleman and you're making an honest living for yourself. Your grandma raised you well."

"Mmm so you're basically saying you like me? and yeah, my grandma is the best."

"I don't exactly like you but you're growing on me." Bailey admits with a soft smile.

Josiah turns Bailey's body towards him and looks into her eyes before cupping her face with his hands. She leans into his touch and closes her eyes then reopens them. Closing the gap between them, Josiah places his lips on Bailey's and runs his hands over her body. He deepens the kiss by squeezing her ass, making her open her mouth just enough for him to slip his tongue in. The more the two kiss, the harder Josiah's dick grows underneath Bailey's ass; freaking her out.

"Okay Josiah, stop. I think little Josiah is getting too excited." Bailey says as she gets off him and sits on the couch.

"I'm sorry, ma. Been a minute since I had some and you're too just damn fine. Can't help myself... how about we just get to know each other a little better? I'll ask you questions then answer it myself. You ask me some then you answer it."

"Mhm sure and sounds good. What do you want to know?"

"What's your full name?"

"Bailey Denise Miller...How old are you?" Bailey asks, crossing her legs and facing him.

"Josiah Lavonte Payne.. I'm 23. Are you single?" Josiah smirks, licking his lips.

"I'm 20. Yes, I'm single but you're obviously not single because if you were Koko wouldn't have gotten crazy over you... what's your favorite color?"

"Bailey, I swear I'm single. I don't know what's Koko's problem. She's been trying to get with me for years. My favorite color is burnt orange.... Do I make you nervous?"

"Yeah yeah, girls don't act like that unless the guy is actually entertaining them. My favorite color is hot pink and no, you don't make me nervous." Bailey shrugs.

Josiah gets up from the couch and takes his shoes off so he won't crease them. Getting back onto the couch, he unfolds Bailey's legs and positions himself between them; not putting his full weight on her as he kisses her neck. She bites her lip as he kisses and sucks from the top of her neck down to her collar bone.

"You sure?" He asks as he unzips her jacket, revealing only a bra. "You're looking pretty nervous right now, love."

Josiah continues his kisses down to Bailey's breasts and she starts to squirm underneath him, trying not to look into his eyes.

"I-I'm fine. I'm not nervous, but you need to stop."

"Why?...I'm single, you're single. I want you, you want me. You might as well let me change yo life with this dick...I'll take it slow." Josiah whispers in her ear before sucking her earlobe.

His touches are like a spark of electricity to her skin and every time he touches her, a new flame ignites within her; making her want to risk it all. There's nothing more that she wants than to give this man the most delicate part of her, but her dad's speeches about remaining a virgin until marriage keep coming back into her mind.

"So what's it gonna be, Bailey?"

Before she can answer, there are knocks on her door and she uses that as her excuse to get up. Pushing Josiah off her, she looks through the peep hole and sees Jerrico holding his stomach as blood pours from underneath his hand; his white t shirt now turning red. Opening the door quickly, Bailey screams loudly as Jerrico falls into her arms and coughs up blood.

"OH MY GOD!!! JOSIAH, CALL 911!!!!"

"Bailey, what's wro.. oh shit!!" Josiah screams, dropping to his knees to call 911.

"D'Michael, please don't die on me. Please I love you and I need you."

"D-Denise, I love you too. W-watch over my u-unborn." Jerrico says as more blood spurs from his mouth, taking his last breath.