Twenty- Nine

Her eyes were puffy from crying over Josiah and her brain tired from thoughts about what she's going to do with Carmichael and the money

Her eyes were puffy from crying over Josiah and her brain tired from thoughts about what she's going to do with Carmichael and the money. She thought things couldn't get worse until someone is beating on her door at 3:00AM. Feeling uneasy, she grabs a knife from the kitchen and swings the door open; seeing Josiah covered in blood and crying. Her mind reverts back to the night her brother died and she starts shaking her head.

"N-No, not again... I can't take this again." She stutters and Josiah realizes what she means.

"Oh shit, I'm not hurt Bailey. I didn't mean to scare you but we need to talk.. can I come in?" Josiah asks, stepping into the house without waiting for her answer.

"The blood? Where did it come from?"

"I can't tell you that right now. You remember when I said we needed to go on a vacation?"

"Uhhh yes?" Bailey says, confused about what that has to do with the blood all over him.

"Bailey, lets go.. tonight. Lets take a vacation right now!" He says, holding her hands in his.

Bailey snatches away from him and stands up from the couch; backing away from Josiah.

"Josiah, what the hell are you talking about? We can't just up and take a vacation right now. Those things take time, money, planning etc. We're adults with responsibilities! You need to tell me what's going on right now!!!" She yells loudly, trying to talk some sense into him.

"Do you trust me?" He asks, closing the space between them.

"Yeah, I do."

"Well trust me right now. I promise to tell you everything once we're far away from New Orleans... I'll pay for everything. All I need you to do is pack some bags quickly and trust me.. Can you do that for me, Bailey?"

"O-Okay, I can do that." Bailey says before jogging into her room.

Looking around the room, she grabs her three piece pink, leopard print luggage set and starts filling them all up with random pieces of clothing and shoes. She also grabs her necessities from the bathroom as well as anything else she might want such as her makeup, eyes lashes, hair products etc.

Her room and bathroom look like a tornado from the madness of trying to pack so quickly. Once she's finished she rolls her suitcases into the living room where Josiah picks them up, carrying them to his car and putting them into the truck.

"So where we going?" Bailey asks as the car moves quickly down the road.

"My house first. I need to pack some bags, buy plane tickets online, get this blood off me, then we getting on a plane."

"A plane?? Damn, so we really are going on a vacation. I was thinking that we would go somewhere close."

"Bailey, I told you I need to get away from here. Please hold all of the questions until we're at our destination." Josiah says, shaking his head side to side then closing his eyes for a slit second and opening them again.

"Josiah, are you okay? Should I drive?"

"I'm good. I got it."

Once they pull up to Josiah's house, he parks the car and turns towards Bailey.

"Do you wanna come inside or stay here? I won't be that long." He says, his eyes watery and red.

"I'll stay here."

"Before I go inside, I just want to thank you for coming with me. I know I don't say it but you mean a lot to me, Bailey. I appreciate you."

"You mean a lot to me too and I appreciate you as well." Bailey says with a soft smile.

Josiah places his forehead onto hers and closes his eyes for a minute. He opens them quickly and kisses her lips, sticking his tongue into her mouth then getting out of the car.

Bailey has no idea what's wrong with him but it has to be something serious if he's making such a big deal out of it. She's never seen him act this way and it's scaring her but she has to be there for him, the way he was there when Jerrico died. Him telling her how much she means to him and that he appreciates her, lets her know that she's making the right decision by going with him.

Keeping an eye or her surroundings, she looks around the parking lot and her eyes stop on a red, Volkswagen Jetta with the tag "KoKoBih." A frown comes across her face as she gets out of the car about to whoop both of their asses. Bailey swings the door open and goes to Josiah's room, finding KoKo's naked body with him on top of her; kissing her deeply.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!??" Bailey screams to the top of her lungs.

"I swear it's not what it looks like! You know I don't kiss unless I love the girl and I definitely don't love her." Josiah says, breaking free of KoKo and running after Bailey who has just stormed out of the house.

She walks to Josiah's car, opens the door and pops the trunk then grabs her bags. Once again he's fucking around with KoKo's funky ass. She can't believe she was so stupid! It's like Josiah brings out emotions within that she's never felt, evil thoughts coming into her mind.

"God, please don't let me kill these people. I'm trying my hardest not to spazz. Lord, help me. Amen." Bailey prays, trying to calm herself down then starts walking while rolling her bags.

"Bailey, wait!! Let me explain!" Josiah screams, running after her.

"Explain what, Josiah?? I just saw you kissing her. There's nothing to explain. I told you it was me or her and you made your choice."

"Yeah, you made yo choice, JoJo, so come in here and gimme that dickkkk!" Koko yells, coming outside in a robe.

"I choose you... Bailey, I choose you. Please hear me out because KoKo is crazy!!! I can explain it all if you just slow down and listen."

"Start explaining and if it even sounds like a lie, ima whoop both of y'all asses." Bailey says with folded arms.