Nine

"Bitch, you think you gone come in here with my man and disrespect me in my face? and here I am thinking you was cool

"Bitch, you think you gone come in here with my man and disrespect me in my face? and here I am thinking you was cool." Koko screams loudly, her finger in Bailey's face.

"First of all, Josiah and I have nothing going on! We're friends and if you don't get your dirty ass hand out of my face, I'm bout to show you a bitch." Bailey says, using the back of her hands to wipe her wet face and clothing.

Koko uses her pointer finger to push Bailey's forehead, testing her to see if she'll fight. Shaking her head, Bailey pushes KoKo backwards onto the floor then gets on top of her; punching her with both hands.

"Bailey, get up." Josiah says but she ignores him and continues to beat KoKo's ass.

"Get the fuck off me crazy bitch!!" Koko screams loudly while pulling Bailey's hair.

The lights in the club come on as a crowd of people circle the two fighting girls, recoding on their phones and cheering.

"Call the police!" The owner of the club screams to one of the dancers.

By the time Josiah decides to intervene, KoKo's right eye is swollen shut, her lip is busted, blood trickles out of her nose, and she has a knot the size of a golf ball on her head.

"Come on ma, the law coming. You gone get arrested if we don't leave now." Josiah says as he picks Bailey up, putting her over his shoulder.

She kicks and fights him but he continues carrying her then puts her into the car, cranking up and speeding off in the direction of her house. Bailey's chest heaves up and down as she tries to catch her breath, her anger issues getting the best of her. Bailey might be all sweet and innocent but she knows how to whoop a bitch's ass, her self defense classes paying off.

"You okay, Bailey? You wanna go eat or sum?" Josiah asks while glancing at Bailey who has her eyes closed, rubbing her temples. "Shid you deserve a meal after that ass whooping you gave KoKo."

"Do I fucking look okay? No, I don't wanna eat or do anything else with you. Take me home NOW, Josiah! That's exactly why I didn't want to fuck with you. You're already causing me problems that I don't need." Bailey spazzes, letting all of her emotions out.

"I heard what you said to KoKo in the club, so we're friends now? Awww shit, Ya boy makin his way up... I'll be in your guts soon." Josiah laughs and Bailey just stares at him.

The rest of the ride is so silent that you could hear a pin drop. Not even the radio is on, making it even more awkward. Josiah focuses on the road while Bailey rubs her bruised knuckles and stares out of the window. Only looking up when her phone vibrates.