Fourty-Six

After signing the discharge papers then dropping Hattie off, Bailey sits in the passenger's seat of Josiah's car with her arms folded while she stares out of the window; thinking about how Diana tried to kill her

"Baby, you wanna go out tonight? I think we just need a lil date night to release some tension." Josiah asks before rubbing the back of her hand then kissing it.

"No, my face looks a mess."

"You know I don't care about that you're still beautiful so please let me take you out."

"Do you believe what I said about Giovanni?" Bailey asks, changing the subject.

After pausing for a minute, Josiah turns towards her and tells her the truth. "Bailey, I honestly don't know. It seems far fetched but I promise, I'll get to the bottom of it.. so are we going on a date or no?"

"No." Bailey says as she gets out of the car when they pull up to the house.

Josiah unlocks the door and Bailey storms inside, going into the bedroom; trying to close the door but he stops her.

"You need to calm down. I just promised that I'd get to the bottom of it so there's no reason for you to act this way. I finally have my girl back and I just want to spend time with you. Don't shut me out." He says, holding the door and looking down into her eyes.

"So what you gone do about it huh? Are you just gonna let him get away with almost killing me? I hate to say this because all I preach to you is that you and your brother should be there for each other but who's fucking side are you on? I know he did it and once you find out for yourself, you have to choose! It's me or him!!" Bailey yells as her eyes fill with tears.

"Baby, if it comes down to it, I'll pick you over anyone in my life because you're my world. I see you're upset as hell right now so I'll let you calm down while I go talk to my brother. I'll see you later, I love you."

Josiah kisses Bailey's forehead against her will then grabs his keys, gets into his car, and drives to Giovanni's house.

*******

"Aye Gio, open this damn door." Josiah says, twisting the knob and making the door open slowly.

His ears are immediately filled by the sounds of a deep moan as well and two different female moans.

"Ain't no way this nigga in here having a threesome with the door unlocked." Josiah thinks to himself as he makes his way up to Giovanni's room.

He swings the door open and sees Giovanni balls deep inside of KoKo who is licking the hell out of Kim's pussy.

"What the fuck!!!" Josiah yells loudly, making the three of them look at him.

"Omg omg omg!" Kim screams, covering herself; looking nervous. Koko tries to do the same causing Josiah to smirk, "You know I done seen every part of your body. I don't know why you tryna hide." He tells KoKo.

"I understand KoKo being a hoe but Kim, what the fuck you doing here? Bailey know you back in town? She know you screwing somebody else while carrying her DEAD brother's kid?" Josiah asks, getting pissed at how Bailey's best friend is betraying her.

"Listen Josiah, please for her sake don't tell her what I'm about to tell you. I moved back to town a couple weeks ago because my parents put me out for having sex with multiple men. I honestly don't know if this is Jerrico's baby. I loved him, I swear I did but I've been cheating. It's not my fault though! He was too busy running the streets and while he was doing that, I had niggas running in and outta me." Kim explains as she puts her clothes on, not a hint of remorse coming from her.

"Kim, I say this with everything in me.. FUCK YOU! Bailey been in and out of the hospital after having a bad ass car accident and you over here pregnant and fucking niggas instead of checking on her??? Bitch, you gotta be outta yo rabbit ass mind to think Ian gone tell her about yo trifling ass!! Get yo funky, sour, ugly, ass outta this house! That baby don't deserve yo hoe ass as a mother!" Josiah spazzes, his blood boiling.

Kim's eyes are full of water as she runs out of the house, avoiding Josiah's gaze.

"Baby, that's trifling as hell. You just don't know how much I missed you boy. I promise yo brother don't put it down like you do." Koko slurs, walking over to Josiah with white powder underneath her nose.

"Koko, I just know you ain't on that shit!!" He yells, mushing her face.

"Hell yeah, she is. You thought Kim was trifling for fucking me? Well guess what? She on that shit too. That bitch a pregnant ass coke head. I give them what they need and they give me what I need." Giovanni smirks as he puts his clothes on.

"Gimme my s-shit so I can leave, Gio." Koko stutters, accepting a white bag of powder from him and making her way out the house.

"Giovanni, you've done a bunch of bad shit in yo life but I can't believe you got them girls hooked on that shit! Don't you know how that'll mess up Kim and the baby!? You know KoKo ass already crazy so just think about what that's gone do to her! You see it already got them fucking each other." Josiah says as he sits down on the couch.

"Fuck allat Jo, them ain't my problems. What the fuck you want?" Gio asks while pouring himself a glass of whiskey.

"I came to make things right. I got a lot going on right now with Bailey's hospital bills, my car note, rent etc. Money looking funny and I need a job... what you got for me?" He lies, knowing he's just trying to gain information.

"Ian got shit for you nigga. You burned that bridge remember?"

"Look that was the past and this is the present, I need you to trust me enough to give me a job. We're brothers mane! Brothers argue and get back right. We always been like that so I don't know why you tripping..After all the shit you've had me do for you, the least you could do is give me a job. I put my life on the line by taking them drugs in the jail, I killed Nino so you could live!! I was selling drugs at one point so I could make more money for you! Shit always been about you Giovanni!! When is it gone be about me huh? When you gone return all them favors?" Josiah asks, bringing up facts to sound like he really needs the job.

Giovanni doesn't say anything but instead just has a blank stare, his eyes focused on his brother. Josiah sees that he's not getting through to him so he stands up and heads for the door; stopping when he hears his brother talking.

"Wait Jo, I do have sum for you but I need to test yo loyalty first. You claim you with me but you ain't never around when shit get tough. If you do this favor for me, your slate with me is clean. We'll be back cool... I gotta be around to watch it happen though so I'll set the shit up and hit you with the details. It's happening here at my house. Bring protection and Ian talking bout no strap... you in or out?"

Josiah looks into his brother's eyes, wondering what he'll need a condom for. As bad as he doesn't want to fuck anybody but Bailey, he has to remember that he's doing all of this for her. He has to know if his brother tried to kill her or not! He won't rest until he finds out so he'll have to play whatever game Giovanni has up his sleeve, even if it's means fucking somebody else.

"I'm in." Josiah says and tries to walk out but feels a tight grip on his shoulder.

"You're my brother true enough but if you're thinking about crossing me, get ready to meet mama and daddy." Gio says lowly before letting him go and closing the door in his face.