Eleven

"NO! NO! NOPE! HELL NAW!" Jerrico says with his arms folded as him, his sister, and Kim discuss their plans for the day

"Baby, please! I told you I'd go with you to make sure everything goes well. It's time for me to meet your parents anyway." Kim says as she walks into the room and wraps her arms around Jerrico.

Bailey and Jerrico had been arguing about going back home today for 30 minutes now and Bailey was thinking about leaving him. Their father invited them to dinner and told Bailey to make sure her brother comes because he wants to tell them something important.

"Jerrico, if you won't do it for mom and dad, please just come for me. You know it'll be hell for me if I go alone so pleaseeee come. Pretty please with a cherry on top." Bailey begs, sitting on the floor and wrapping her arms around her brother's leg like she used to do when she was younger.

"Bae, get up. Ima go but when they get on my nerves like I know they will then, we're leaving..Aite?"

"Ooookay! You're driving by the way!" Bailey says before running out of the house.

Once inside her brother's car, they all start to listen to music while laughing and talking.

"Bailey, I'm not trying to be all up in your business but you look totally different. Why are you dressed like an old lady?" Kim asks, trying not to laugh.

"You know my dad is strict but you've never experienced it. Just wait until he sees your outfit then you'll be wishing you dressed like me." Bailey says referring to Kim's black cheetah print crop top and thin leggings.

"It's okay baby, I won't let him talk crazy to you

"It's okay baby, I won't let him talk crazy to you." Jerrico says with a smile.

"You already know there's nothing you can do to stop him, D'Michael."

"Just watch and see, Denise. You're the one scared to stand up to him. I'll beat that nigga ass if he disrespects Kim."

"There y'all go again using y'all middle names. What made y'all parents name y'all that?" Kim asks, really wanting to know.