Thirty-Two

After coming clean about Nino and admitting to loving Bailey, Josiah feels light as a feather; those burdens disappearing

"You love me?" Bailey asks with watery eyes.

"Hell yeah."

"I love you too, Josiah. You don't know how long I've waited to hear that from a man's lips. The only men that ever said they loved me were my dad and brother but to hear it from you is so different. I like it especially because I feel the same way."

Josiah picks Bailey up into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing her; holding her bottom lip between his teeth and sucking on it. She moans into his mouth as he walks them towards the wall, holding her back against it then pulling her shirt over her head, kissing down her neck. He makes his way down to her perky breasts and takes a nipple into his mouth then switches to the other one.

Carrying her over to the bed, he tosses her onto it before making his way down to her panties; pulling them off with his teeth. Using his right hand, he spreads open her folds and works his magical tongue until Bailey's body is shaking.

"Mmm I'm cumming!!! I'm cumming!!!" Bailey screams loudly, holding his head tightly on her clit.

After catching her breath, Bailey smashes her lips onto his then comes up for air. "I uhh I wanna try to suck your dick."

"Are you sure? You know you don't have to do that, Bailey."

"Yeah, I know I don't have to but I want to. You're always giving me head, it's about time I return the favor. Just tell me what to do." Bailey says as Josiah lays down, propping his back on the headboard.

"Just suck it like you do a popsicle. Start off slow, do your hands like this, pick up the pace, you can also suck my balls if you want to." He says, demonstrating that Bailey should move her hands up and down his dick in a circular motion.

Josiah watches her closely as she stares at his dick before slowly slipping it into her mouth. He closes his eyes as the warm, wetness surrounds his thickness. Her tongue lingers around his dick as she sucks it while moving her hands like he instructed her. The whole time all he can think about is how good it is! He doesn't know if it's because he's in love with her or if she's lying about it being her first time; either way it's like nothing he's had before.

"Mmm Bailey, you sure you ain't never did this before?" He moans, his toes curling up as he grips the sheets.

"Yeah I'm sure." She says before spitting on his dick then sucking his balls.

Feeling his balls getting sucked is the icing on the cake for Josiah. The pressure builds up at the pit of his stomach, his dick starts to jerk, and he's grunting like he's playing volleyball.

"I-I'm finna c-cum. If you don't want it in your mouth, please move."

Josiah expects Bailey to move but instead she covers his tip with her mouth and jacks his dick quickly; the warm, white liquid shooting into her throat.

"Shitttttt." Josiah moans as his body shakes a bit. "Come here baby. That shit was good as fuck! GahDamn!"

Bailey has a smile on her face and is proud of her work when Josiah lays her on the bed, getting between her legs and kissing her lips then neck.

"Can I finger you?" He asks, running his fingers over her clit.

"I-I don't know.. is it going to hurt?" She asks nervously biting her lips.

"Just a lil bit. I'll be gentle... you gone let me do it?"

Bailey nods her head so Josiah slowly inserts his pointer finger into her wet hole, slowing his pace when he sees her squeezing her eyes shut and wincing.

"You okay, baby?"

"Y-yeah. Keep going, Josiah... it's starting to feel good." She moans and he thrusts his finger in and out of her.

Once she's loosened up, he inserts another finger into her and kisses her neck. Bailey's juices flow down his finger, making his dick spring up. He wants her but doesn't know if it's the right time and he doesn't want the ruin the moment. It's clear that he's conflicted which Bailey quickly notices.

"Stop, what's wrong?" Bailey asks, taking his fingers out of her and looking into his eyes.

Before Josiah can answer, his phone rings and he sees his brother's name on the screen as well as 10 messages and 3 voicemails from him. He sits on the edge of the bed and rests his face in his hands.

"It's really nothing, love. I just want you.. I wanna be deep inside you but I know you wanna wait till marriage."

"Josiah, I've been getting my pussy ate and I just sucked your dick. I wanted to wait till marriage to do those things but I didn't. I want you too. Fuck me, baby." Bailey says, kissing his smooth chocolate back.

"Say that shit again. It's sexy as fuck." Josiah smirks, turning towards Bailey.

"Fuck me, baby." Bailey repeats and Josiah hurriedly climbs on top of her.

"Bailey, Ian got no condom but I swear to God I'm clean. Ian got nun."

"Josiah, I don't care. I want you right now! I'm tired of waiting."

Josiah kisses Bailey passionately and grips his dick, guiding it towards her entrance then slowly sliding it in. Bailey gasps lowly as her nails dig into his back.

"I'm gone stay still for a minute until you get used to me being in you." Josiah tells her, kissing her shoulders.

Bailey just nods her head and tries to keep a tear from slipping out of her eye. A few minutes pass by and she's finally ready to take him. "Okay, you can move now."

"Okay baby, I'm not all the way in yet tho. You got bout 4 more inches you gotta take."

Josiah slowly slides the rest of himself into Bailey and she scratches his back hardly as he picks up the pace. She's so wet and tight that he almost cums inside her during his second stroke. He rams into her repeatedly while she moans in his ear and wraps her arms around his waist.

"Ahhhh omg omg!!! Yessss daddy!!! Yessss!!!" Bailey moans loudly as Josiah's dick hits her spot, making her squirt.

"That's it. Squirt for daddy." He moans and uses his hand to rub her clit.

His touch sends her over edge and she bites his shoulder as she cums hardly with him pulling out and shooting his load onto her stomach. The two of them lay still in the puddle of Bailey's juices, their sweaty bodies intertwined and sticky from the contact.

"Damn, I love you." Bailey breathes out.

"I love you too, now flip over."