Seven

"Awwww come on, Bae!! I told you I'm sorry for catching an attitude with you

"Awwww come on, Bae!! I told you I'm sorry for catching an attitude with you. You know how I am about your brother and you kind of over stepped your boundaries. I know you were only looking out for me though." Kim screams from outside Bailey's front door.

"If I open this door, you better promise to put my brother in his place. Let him know that you're grown and he can't control your life."

"Fine, I promise I'll put him in his place. I just hope you'll give me some Tylenol when he bop my ass in the head."

Laughing lowly, Bailey opens the door and Kim practically knocks her over; trying to hug her.

"Okay Kim, I forgive you now get off me. You're heavy." Bailey says, getting off the floor and helping Kim up.

"Girl that's all this wagon I'm carrying." Kim says, smacking her ass. "I'm starving, you mind if I get a bowl of cereal or something?"

"Since when do you ask before you eat my food?"

"Oh you right, I'll be back" Kim disappears into the kitchen then screams loudly. "Bailey, why you got two plates in the sink?? Did you have somebody over here? You trying to replace your best friend with another bitch?"

Bailey ignores Kim's craziness and focuses on her phone, seeing a text message from Josiah.

504-313-0775: Wassup, you miss me?

Bailey: Of course not. Don't you got sum else you could be doing besides texting me?

504-313-0775: shid I could be doing you.😏 What you got going on tonight?

Bailey: Bible class.

504-313-0775: Damn I was hoping you'd be free so I could take you out tonight.

Bailey: just because you were over here last night doesn't mean we have sum going on. That was a one time thing... don't get your hopes up trying to take me out.

504-313-0775: You talking all that shit like I won't pull up on yo ass. I ain't never met a woman that's so damn difficult. Most women would jump at the opportunity to go out with me.

Bailey: I'm not most women. I don't jump for anybody but the Lord.🤷🏽‍♀️

504-313-0775: Yeah aite, my break over.. I'll text you later, beautiful.

Bailey: 👍🏽

"So you didn't hear me talking to you, Bailey?" Kim asks sitting down with a bowl of Fruity Pebbles.

"Yeah I heard that foolishness. I wasn't trying to replace you crazy girl."

"Well why you have two plates?"

Bailey has a weird look on her face, not really wanting Kim to know that Josiah was over here but she knows Kim will never drop the subject.

"Oh My God, it was a man wasn't it!!!??? You had a man over here? I am SHOOK! Who was it?" Kim squeals, milk dripping off her bottom lip.

"Nobody just, that dude from Waffle House. Before you jump to conclusions, all we did was talk and I cooked for him.. It was nothing major." Bailey shrugs, handing Kim a napkin.

"Ooouuu Bitch! I am so happy that you finally opened your eyes to see how sexy Josiah is! I can't wait to see where it goes.. he's charming isn't he?"

"Wait, how you know his name, Kim? He didn't say it at Waffle House."

"Because the other night at the club, I was taking my break and getting a drink at the bar. Josiah sat next to me and introduced himself then started asking about you. I told him your name and a few other things like the fact that you're single and need some dick in your life. I told him it wouldn't be easy trying to get with you but he said he didn't care, said he was gone make you his." Kim explains as she stuffs cereal into her mouth. " I didn't think he'd get an invitation over here so soon though so he must was spitting some good game. Sooo how exactly did all that happen?"

"Kimmm!! Why would you do that?? Don't be telling him stuff about me! No wonder he keeps saying sexual shit to me. You got him thinking I wanna have sex with him. It happened at the club, he said if he guessed my name that I had to give him my number. We were supposed to go out to eat cause he FaceTimed me and wouldn't hang up, made me burn my noodles. He was taking too long so I got myself something to eat and he still came over here." Bailey screams, getting upset at her friend.

"Girl him talking sexually has nothing to do with me saying that. He's talking sexually because he wants your virgin ass. I hope he gives you some dick so you won't be so damn uptight all the time."

"I'm not uptight! I just don't understand what y'all see in sex. I know I've never done it before but I'm sure it's not all that. Dick be having y'all females going crazy and I just don't need that in my life."

"That's just it Bae, you do need it in your life. As sexy and smooth as Josiah is, I know he'll turn you into a freak. Until then, I'll let you keep talking crazy about sex." Kim says before carrying her bowl into the kitchen.

"Kim, you know me and you know I'm not giving it up until marriage. I have to admit though he does try to be smooth but always fails."

"Sure he does, so when was the last time you talked to him?" Kim asks, sitting back in her spot; crossing her legs.

"A couple hours ago. He texted me asking if I wanted to go out tonight but I told him I was going to Bible class... speaking of that, you wanna go with me tonight?" Bailey asks while focused on the television.

"Hmm I'll go with you under one condition."

"And what's that?"

"You have to let Josiah take you out on a date. It has to be tonight after Bible class." Kim says with a smirk on her face.

Bailey thinks it over for a little bit and realizes that if she has to go on a date with Josiah to get her best friend back into church then she'll do it. One thing she'll always do is try to get people to strengthen their relationship with the Lord. She watched her father do it all those years so she doesn't mind following in his footsteps.

"Fine, I'll do it."