Fourty-Eight

"OMG Zeus!!"Bailey screams, scaring the hell out of Josiah as he walks into the house, tired from work

"Baby, what's wrong?? You okay?" He asks, running into the kitchen and finding a pot of sauce on the floor.

"I'm fine. I accidentally knocked my pot over and I thought that hot sauce was about to burn him... Can you put him in his cage until I finish cooking?" She asks as she picks up the pot and starts mopping.

"Yeah I will. What you cooking? That shit smells good as hell!"

"Crispy Chicken Parmesan over noodles, garlic asparagus, and loaded mashed potatoes..Thank you, I hope it's as good as it smells. Go take a shower so we can eat together."

"Mmm I'd rather eat you." Josiah smirks, licking his lips and making her blush.

After picking Zeus up and putting him into his cage, Josiah goes into the bathroom and takes a long hot shower, cleansing his tense body then drying off and getting dressed. He walks into the kitchen to find Bailey pouring them some wine. Walking over to her, he wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her neck while they slowly rock to My Boo by Usher.

"I missed being like this with you. I miss us and the way we used to be." Bailey sighs then breaks away from Josiah's grasps and sips her wine.

"Baby, we're okay. You know I love you and you love me. We'll never be the way we were before all the shit happened so we just have to make the best of what we have right now."

Josiah lifts her chin to look up at him and kisses her lips passionately, picking her up into his arms. She wraps her legs around his body as their tongues wrestle, saliva swishing into each other's mouths. Bailey feels Josiah's dick grow underneath her so she reaches down to rub it, making it harder than before.

"I want you." She whispers into his ear.

"Are you sure?" He asks, looking into her eyes.

Without saying a word, Bailey just nods her head while biting her bottom lip. Licking his lips, Josiah stands Bailey up on the floor and both of them take their bottoms off. He bends Bailey over the bar and softly slides into her, enjoying the feeling of being deep inside HIS pussy. Without warning, Bailey starts throwing that thang back making Josiah brace himself by holding on to the bar.

"Shit baby, I guess you really did want me. Throw that shit back."

He grabs Bailey by her neck to pull her back towards him and continues to slide in and out of her until she's screaming his name. Her screams are drowned out by Zeus's constant barking which pisses Josiah off.