Twenty-Six

"Ughhhh!! Where is it!!?" Bailey yells out, sitting next to her purse and grabbing her phone from it; responding to Josiah's message

She's been at her brother's apartment for almost four hours now, looking for the money. She's tired, her stomach is growling and the longer she's here, the more she gets sad because she misses Jerrico.

Josiah: "Wya? My granny miss you."

Bailey: "Yo granny?😂 You sure it's not you who misses me"

Josiah: "yeah I'm sure, it's her🥴🤥. You wanna go out to eat or sum tonight? I'm tired of being in the house all day."

Bailey: "you need to sit down somewhere but sure, you know I don't turn down food. Plus I might miss you a lil bit too."

Josiah: "me either, if you know what I mean😏..I'll call you later and let you know the details."

Bailey: "okay nasty ass lil boy"

Bailey smiles widely as she slips her phone back into her purse. Something about the way Josiah talks nasty makes her shiver every time. He makes it harder and harder for her to remain a virgin. After experiencing his tongue, she can only imagine what his dick is like.

Looking around the house, Bailey knows she'll be here four more hours if she doesn't hurry up and find the money. She pulls the note that Jerrico wrote out of her purse and reads it again, the words "Just think about the places where I used to hide my porn magazines from pops" stick out more than they did the first time she read it.

"Think Bailey, Think... There was only three places he used to hide his magazines: underneath the broken floor board, the fireplace, and inside the couch pillows... it's gotta be in one of those."

Bailey puts the note back into her purse then gets up and dusts herself off. Bailey checks the fire place and the inside of the couch pillows; finding nothing. She goes to Jerrico's room and starts stepping hardly on each wooden floorboard; none of them moving.

After thirty minutes of no luck, she decides to check else where until she steps on a loose floorboard next to the closet. The board creeks loudly when Bailey removes her foot from it. She drops down to her knees, moving her fingers around the board until it finally lifts up. She does the same to the next three floor boards that also lift up. Looking into the hole, she finds a dirty, black duffle bag that she pulls out; dust flying as she slams it onto the floor then puts the boards back in place.

"Here goes nothing." She says, looking into the bag; her mouth dropping open. "Oh SHIT"

 "Oh SHIT"