Two

"I saw you as soon as you came in

"I saw you as soon as you came in. I apologize for staring but damn girl, you beautiful as hell." The stranger says holding his hands out.

"Thank you!" Kim smiles, placing her hand in his.

"My apologies for the confusion but I'm talking to her." He turns his attention to Bailey and waits for her to put her hand in his but she never does, earning her a kick from Kim underneath the table.

"Hard to get, I like that. What's your name, baby?" He says, his New Orleans accent strong as hell making the word baby sound like "Beby."

Just from his accent, Bailey can tell that he's been here all his life. She hates to admit it but that damn New Orleans accent is like music to her ears and hearing him say baby, almost made her lick her lips.

"No, thank you." Bailey says, continuing to look at the menu.

"No, thank you?? Bitch did you hear him? He said what's your name, not if you need something." Kim bucks her eyes then frowns.

"I heard him, Kim. I'm just letting him know that I don't want to be one of his women. So like I said, no thank you. You can run back over there to your friends and tell them your "game" didn't work this time."

"Aite ma, I'll go back over there but you gone be mine. Watch and see." The guy smiles and walks back over to his friends.

A waiter comes over to serve Kim and Bailey but as soon as he's gone, Kim almost jumps over the booth.

"Bailey, are you fucking blind? Did you see that man or am I imagining how sexy he is? He literally only asked for your name and you went on a rant."

"I saw him and I have to admit, he's handsome but not my type. Girl, a nigga that looks that good has plenty of women. He's not about to play me."

"Fuck that! He can play me then play with me, if you know what I mean. You better be glad I'm with your brother or I would've had that man at home, in my bed." Kim says, shivering as she thinks about the man touching her.

"You're disgusting, Kim. I don't want him to play me or play with me. The only person getting in these pants is going to be my husband."

"I have a waffle with a side of bacon and scrambled eggs with American cheese for you ma'am and a Texas bacon cheesesteak melt, no onions for you." The waiter says as he calls out Bailey and Kim's orders.

"By the time you get married Bae, you'll have spiderwebs and dust bunnies on that cat. You're only twenty years old! You need to experiment and have a little fun! What if you marry a man and it turns out he's terrible in bed? then you'll be stuck with wack dick for the rest of your life."