Fifty-Eight

"Wake up nigga!" Josiah yells as he throws hot water onto Kade's face and watches him slowly realize what's going on as he screams from the burns

"Wake up nigga!" Josiah yells as he throws hot water onto Kade's face and watches him slowly realize what's going on as he screams from the burns. "Yeah, that water gone be the least of yo worries when I'm done with you."

He watches as Kade tries to get up but he's strapped down to a wooden board that's attached to a wall. Each one of his limbs are tightly strapped by a thick restraint, normally used for lethal injection. He won't be escaping these any time soon. Walking over to him with his mask still on, Josiah uses scissors to cut Kade's shirt and pants off; leaving him in only his underwear.

"What the fuck man!!?? I just know I haven't been kidnapped by two gay niggas!!" Kade yells, trying to move his arms but fails.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm sure you're wondering why you're here so I'm going to tell you. You've put your hands on Bailey for the last time. I'm gonna teach you a lesson." Josiah says as he takes his mask off, Giovanni doing the same.

"Of course. You're her fucking ex right? How about you let me go and I'll be sure to fuck Bailey good tonight just for you."

"I already did that. I'm sure the whole building knows my name after that shit I put down last night." He laughs, wrapping a metal chain around his knuckles.

Walking over to him, Josiah uses his chain covered hand to punch Kade twice in the face and once in his ribs, making him hang his head low. Kade stays like that for a moment as the blood from his mouth drips onto his chest. Minutes later, he slowly raises his head up and laughs loudly then spits his tooth and blood onto the floor. "That's all you got nigga?? You hit like a bitch!"

Without saying a word, Josiah grabs the pliers from his table of items; knowing that those punches and the hot water were just the warm up.

"Gio, hold his hands straight out." Josiah smirks as he squeezes the pliers together, making sure that they are working properly.

After Giovanni does what he's told, Josiah uses the pliers to snatch off Kade's fingernails one by one causing blood, skin flakes, and fingernails to fall into the metal bucket underneath him. Breathing heavily, Kade screams to the top of his lungs for help, making Gio and JoJo laugh. They're so far in the woods that no one would ever hear Kade, no matter how hard he screams. Deciding that Kade hasn't had enough yet, Josiah grabs the drill from the table and turns it on to the highest setting then stands in front of Kade.

"All of this is happening because of your actions against Bailey, you'll feel worse pain than you caused her. You'll never put your hands on her again because you will never see her again. Quit your job at the club and get the fuck outta New Orleans. You understand me?" Josiah says, the loud drill spinning at the tip of the tool.

Kade opens his mouth then motions for Josiah to get closer to him. As he inches closer, Kade spits onto the side of his face and starts laughing. Josiah wipes his face and says "I see you're not cooperating yet." He takes the drill and puts it into Kade's hair, making clumps come out as he screams in pain. After putting the drill away and grabbing 10 daggers from the table, Josiah keeps 5 and gives 5 to Giovanni.