Sixteen

"Before we get out of the car, I just wanna give you a heads up about my granny

"Before we get out of the car, I just wanna give you a heads up about my granny. She talk a whole lotta shit and her mouth smart, but I promise she don't mean no harm. Sometimes she steps outta line but I'll get her right." Josiah explains, leaning over and kissing Bailey's lips.

"Okay, what's her name again? So I can make it seem like you've been telling me about her."

"Hattie and I know you're nervous but calm down. It's not really about y'all two meeting. It's about me and my brother's fighting so her attention will be on us, not you."

Bailey and Josiah walk up to the door and before he can touch the knob, a beautiful woman with long gray hair opens the door. Her skin glows softly and she has prominent features, her wrinkles sitting in all the right places. Bailey has seen plenty of older black women but none looked as good as Hattie.

Well don't y'all just stand there and look at me! Get in here, hell! Letting my heat out. Don't y'all know it's cold as Mrs. Claus's titties out here." Hattie says as she steps aside to let them in. "and who is this?"

"I'm Bailey, Josiah's friend. I've heard so much about you, Mrs. Hattie." Bailey says, extending her hand.

"Well I ain't heard much about you chile but I know you ain't giving it up to JoJo and that's good. Keep it that way! I ain't got time for no BayBay kids to be running round my house." Hattie tells her as she walks towards the living room. "And It's Ms. My husband died a long time ago. If you stick around long enough to meet one of my boyfriends, make sure you have that Mrs and Ms straightened out by then."

Bailey doesn't say a word. She just nods her head and turns towards Josiah with bucked eyes.

"You don't even have to say it. I know she crazy." He laughs, leading her into the living room.

"She's really beautiful though like the most gorgeous older woman I've ever seen." Bailey whispers.

Looking around the living room, she notices that Josiah's brother is stretched out on the sofa with a frozen bag of peas on his face. Ms. Hattie is sitting in a rocking chair and Josiah is sitting in a love seat, leaving nowhere for Bailey to sit. She looks at Josiah for help and he motions for her to sit on his lap. After looking at Hattie who has a raised brow, Bailey is conflicted. She doesn't know if sitting on Josiah in his grandma's house is disrespectful or not.

"Chile, gone on over there. I don't care.. the quicker you sit down, the quicker I can talk some sense into these damn idiots. Shit, Giovanni might listen to me but if JoJo beat him that bad, it had to be serious so if he don't listen to me; maybe he'll listen to you. They ain't fought this hard since they was kids, getting into it over who could lick the cake mix outta my bowl." Hattie laughs dryly and folds her arms.

"Yes ma'am. I'll try my best to help you."

Bailey sits awkwardly in Josiah's lap until he positions her correctly, meaning he has her sitting right on top of his dick with his arms wrapped around her waist as she leans back onto his chest; leaving enough space for him to look his grandma in the eyes.