"Awww sweetie, the funeral hasn't even started and you're already crying so hard. I do understand though because Elijah's death is so sad right?"

"Right." Bailey sobs, even though she's crying for a totally different reason.

After about 5 minutes, the funeral service starts and ends rather quickly. Multiple people are crying snd comforting one another from the church out to the burial. As Bailey is looking through the crowd of people outside, she locks eyes with Josiah and starts walking towards him. She's almost close to him until she feels tight hands around her neck as a crying woman chokes her.

"This is your fault!! You made my baby do this!!" Meka yells and cries as Josiah grabs her, pushing her towards Giovanni.

The crowd gasps and gossip quietly as Giovanni and Hattie take Meka to the car.

"I'm assuming that was Elijah's mom. How did she know it was me?" Bailey asks, giving Jaxson to his father.

"I slipped up and told her earlier. She was asking me who had Jaxson and I told her you did. She asked why my ex would be here and I said because Elijah loved you. She put two and two together. I didn't know she'd try to choke you out. I'm sorry about that and thank you for watching my son." Josiah explains, pulling out a container of Gerber strawberry apple flavored puffs and giving some to Jaxson.

"It's fine and you're welcome."

Bailey starts to walk away until Josiah starts talking to her again. "I'm not going to Elijah's repass. I've been really tired from watching Jaxson by myself and I'm just gonna go home.. you're welcome to join us. I'm gonna cook dinner."

Before Bailey can respond, a woman dressed in a brown pants suit walks up to her and starts talking, "Hello, I'm detective O'reily and I'm assuming from the reaction of Elijah's mother that you're Ms. Miller. I'd like to ask you a few questions about Elijah."

"Nah, you don't need to ask her anything. Elijah's dead and gone. Nothing Bailey says can change that. Elijah chose to kill himself and that's not her fault. You do not have a case against her so she has no reason to speak to you.. Bailey, lets go." Josiah tells the detective as he grabs Bailey's hand and walks her to her car. "So you gone join us or not? You owe me again for getting that detective off your back."

Rolling her eyes, Bailey gets into her car then cranks up and lets the window down. "I'm gonna go home and change. Send me your location."

Josiah nods his head, a smile creeping up on his face as he walks back to his own car and buckles Jaxson inside. Driving back to her own house, Bailey pays attention to her surroundings and sees all the missing person flyers around the city with Diana's face on them. She dislikes Diana more than anyone she knows but she hopes she's okay because sweet Jaxson needs his mother.

As soon as she steps foot inside, Zeus goes crazy. Jumping and barking, obviously happy to see her. She plays with him and gives him a treat for using the litter box because she's been training him to use it for weeks and he finally succeeded. After changing his water bowl and giving him more food, she goes into her room and takes a long hot shower then gets dressed in a blue, orange, and black body suit with light brown fur slides.