Ch. 12 Sentiment

*Jack's P.O.V. *

I had so many mixed feelings. Sadness happiness, love, etc. Jamie started jumping up and down, hugging me as well. I just stood there.

I couldn't move, I felt like I couldn't breathe. Jamie's my distant nephew. My family. No wonder he reminds me of Emily so much. He's the spitting image of her, but male.

".. ack..?"

And Sophie, shes my distant neice.

"Jac..!"

Pitch almost killed them last year. How am I going to protect them without my powers? I will protect them with my life, I have to.

"JACK!" Bunny had me by the shoulders, lightly shaking me. His eyes were full of concern. I blinked, slowly realizing I had completely zoned out.

"Mate, you were completely out of it for a solid 3 minutes." Bunny looked deeper into my eyes. I looked around at everyone, who had the same expression as Bunny.

I looked back at Bunny, "Really..?" He nodded. "Are you okay..?" He asked, his grip on my shoulders letting up slightly. I hesitantly nodded. " 's just 'lot to take in.." Bunny looked over at Gen and Jamie.

"You've been through alot in the past 2 days, sweetheart. Maybe you should sit down and take a deep breath?" Gen coaxed. I nodded slowly and Bunny helped me sit, most likely worried I would collapse or something.

"I'll get some water." Tooth fluttered away at her statement. I took a few deep breaths, just trying to focus on one emotion instead of a million. I felt a smile creep onto my face.

I looked over at Jamie who was standing a few feet away with Sophie. Once he spotted my smile and gaze, he and his sister walked closer, Jamie also smiling.

Once they were about a foot away, I wrapped them both in a big hug. Jamie was surprised because I usually don't hug, but he quickly wrapped his arms around me tightly, so did Sophie.

"Here," Tooth came back with a water bottle. We pulled away from the hug and I took a sip of the water. "I'm okay now. It was just so many emotions all at once, I'm sorry." I apologized.

We began to pack up all of the documents and before I put Emily's away, I looked for her burial location.

"That is just- wow I think I'm going to cry again." I blurted out. "What's wrong this time?" Gen joked. I smiled and chuckled.

" 'As I am to be buried, so my Will states; I, Emily Overland- Bennett wish to be buried beside my brother, Jackson Overland, as to honor his harrowing actions when he entered the heavens.' " I quoted. I heard a few sniffles, it was Gen, Tooth and a few of the kids.

"She really loved you, didn't she?" Tooth asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded and put the paper back. "But I loved her that much more." I replied.

After we put the boxes away, we made our journey to the cemetery.

But first, we stopped by the local florist.

********************************

Such a short but ever so sweet chapter!

Hello my bootiful Snowflakes!
I do hope you enjoy this story! I sure do! Anywho, I'll see you in the next chapter!

Stay frosty!

*Jack Frost*