"What you talking about Eli? You good? You need help or something?"

"I fell in love man....I fell in love and she don't love me back. I can't take this shit JoJo."

"Aww shit nigga. You just being dramatic. Who the hell you fall in love with this time?" Josiah laughs, relief sweeping over him.

"Bailey."

When that name escapes Elijah's mouth, Josiah laughs because there's no way he's talking about his Bailey. The woman who changed his life forever, the woman who can have him back with the snap of her fingers, the woman who he is still desperately in love with, the woman he fucked over and still regrets it.

"Bailey who? Elijah, who are you talking about?? BAILEY WHO!?" Josiah yells into the phone and is shushed by Diana who is in the other room.

"M-Miller...Bailey Miller. I know I fucked up. I shouldn't have been fucking around with your ex but I see why you love that girl so much. I love her too man and I can't take this shit. She fucking around with sum nigga at the club. She made a fool out of me. She told me she doesn't love me back."

"I can't believe you of all people would betray me like this!! Elijah, I swear to God I'm going to fucking kill you."

"Don't worry about it. It's already done. Jo, I'm sorry." Elijah says as Josiah hears a gunshot then ringing in his ears.

He drops the phone quickly and covers his ears then picks it back up. "Elijah, no Eli! No!!" Josiah sobs, dropping down to his knees.

"What's going on?" Diana asks, walking into the room with Jaxson in her arms.

"I think Elijah just shot himself. I gotta go!"

Running into the bedroom, Josiah slips on his shoes and jacket then grabs his keys and runs to his car. He speeds quickly until he reaches his cousin's house and sees the car light on inside Elijah's car. As soon as he opens the driver's side door, Elijah's limp body falls onto the ground; blood spewing from his mouth. It's obvious that he put the gun into his mouth and pulled the trigger. Josiah's mouth opens and closes as he calls 911 and reports what happened. He holds his cousin's body while crying hardly, rocking back and forth; asking God to let it be a dream.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should've taken you seriously. Damn man!!! Damn!!" Josiah croaks out, his throat dry.

A while later, police cars and ambulances arrive to the scene and pronounce Elijah dead. They cover his body and take it away while the new detective speaks with Josiah.

"I'm detective O'reily..Can you tell me what happened here? It's obvious that it's a suicide but we'd like to know why." She asks, pulling out her notepad.

"He shot himself because he fell in love with an evil bitch and she didn't love him hack." Josiah sighs, his eyes red and his hair matted to his wet face.

"Can you tell me her name? I need to follow up with her as well."

"Bailey Miller."

After the scene is clear and Elijah's mother has been notified, Josiah calms her down until she falls asleep then calls his brother; telling him that he's on the way over.