Louis was shocked and let out a giggle , which caused Harry's heart to flutter , again .

"Um , I live with my mom and step-dad , I have four younger sisters , I like reading books and listen to Bon Iver ."

"Four younger sisters ?!" Niall asked , eyes wide . "How can you survive ?"

Louis laughed , "You get used to it , I guess ."

"Speaking of girls , Liam , where's Winter ?" Zayn asked . "She's on a trip with her family , she'd be back tomorrow ."

"Who's Winter ?" Louis asked , confused . "My girlfriend ." Liam smiled , "Do you have a girlfriend ?"

Louis lowered his head , "Umm .. no . I'm actually gay ." He waited for the boys to say something , his nervousness growing .

"Hey , that's okay , no need to be ashamed . Me and Zayn are a couple too ." Niall smiled , Louis lifted his head up and watched Niall planting a kiss to Zayn's cheek .

He smiled , blushing and letting out a giggle . "Sorry , it's just , my old school was homophobic , and I was kinda scared it would be that way here too ."

"No , not at all . I mean , there are homophobics , but not as much ."

The bell rang and they all got up to their classes , all of them splitting up and leaving Harry and Louis along ,

"So , what's your next class ?" Harry asked , "English ." Louis answered , small smile on his lips . "That's mine too ! Come on , let's go ."

they were a few feet away from the door when Louis was knocked down by Jack , "Watch where you're going , asshole ."

Harry pushed him back , "Don't you dare touch him ." 

Jack just laughed and kicked his stomach , Louis cried in pain and Harry was about to hit him when the principal walked in , "Jack West , to my office , now ."

Harry immediately crouched down to Louis , "Are you okay ?" 

"Hurts ." Louis muttered , a single tear rolled down his cheek .

"Styles ," the principal , bent down , "Take him to the nurse . You both have the same class , right ?" Harry nodded and helped Louis up , holding him close and supporting him , "I'll take care of the rest . Go rest ."

"Thanks ." Louis whispered and they made their way slowly to the nurse .

They walked in and the nurse smiled at them , "How can I help ?"

"Some ice and pain killers ." Harry said and helped Louis sit on the bed in the corner .

The nurse brought them the ice and Louis held it against his bruised stomach , wincing at the coldness .

"Do you want to call your mum , tell her you're coming home ?" The nurse asked , offering the phone . Louis nodded and thanked her , taking the phone and dialing his mom's number and pressing it to his ear . "Mum ? It's Louis . ....  Sorta . .... I'm fine now , though . ...  Yeah . ....  Wait , i'll ask . Um , Harry ?"

"Yeah ?" "Can you help me get back home ?" Louis asked shyly , blushing . "Yeah , sure . I have a car , it'll take shorter ." "Okay . ... Mum ? Yeah he will . ...  Oh , okay , see you later ." 

He hung up and paced the phone down , "My mum won't be home for another three hours , untill my sisters get back from school ." 

"Perhaps I can stay with you , give you company , I-If that's okay with you .." Harry trailed off , and Louis smiled , "It would be great , thanks ."

Louis felt better and was able to move around on his own , they got to Harry's car and drove to Louis' house .

Time passed and they were talking and laughing , when Louis' mum and sisters got back home .

"Louis !!" The twins called and ran over him , hugging him .

"Hey , girls ." He smiled , "I want you to meet Harry , a good friend of mine ."

Harry smiled at the girls , "Hello ." "I like your hair !" Daisy jumped and played with Harry's hair , "Daisy , be nice ." Louis sighed and sent an apologizing look to Harry , "That's okay ." He laughed and Louis' mum walked into the room .

"Lou , hey , how do you feel ?" She smiled warmly , sending the girls to their room to play , "I'm better , thanks to Harry ."

Harry smiled and offered his hand to her , "Hello Mrs. Tomlinson , I'm Harry Styles , Louis' friend ." "Please , call me Jay ." She smiled back and shook his hand , a bit taken aback by his multiple tattoos .

"Well , I guess I sould go now ." Harry said and got up , with Louis quickly following , hugging him tight around the neck . "Thank you , for standing up for me and helping me ."

Harry smiled , and hugged him around the waist , as gentle as he could , "No problem , Lou ."

Louis giggled at the nickname and pulled back , smiling at Harry , when Phoebe ran into the room , "Louis , come quick ! Look what we made !" she pulled him by the hand , leaving Harry to stand awkwardly in the living room with Jay .

"Listen , Harry ," Jay started , "You seem like a good guy , but i'm very protective over Louis , okay ? Don't let me down ."

"I won't , Jay ." He flashed a dimpled smile , taking his bag and waving goodbye , leaving the house .

That was a hella one day .

~~

Gonna write the next chapter as soon as possible . xx