My Genie Pt. 2

'Tap here to start writing..'

It read in bold letters. Jimins head was blank, he had no idea what to write. He tapped his pen on the wooden table, as he gently kicked his food on the table below, and flicked his pen every now and then, with furrowed brows, trying to think. He had nothing in mind.

He couldn't get his mind to avert its direction from Jungkook, the boy that was currently in his apartment, doing whatever. 'I shouldn't have left a stupid Genie in my house' Jimin mentally facepalmed himself, thinking about how Jungkook almost set fire to his house today, trying to toast bread.

Jimin got up from his seat and grabbed his bag, casually walking out of the class, with the teacher screaming behind him. It's not like he'd miss much anyway, just some equations he had no mood for. And as the teachers voice faded, Jimin got closer to the exit. He pushed the metal doors open and made his way to the nearest convenient store.

He spotted one across the road and walked over the street, avoiding any cars speeding. Once he reached, he opened the door with his arm, causing a ringing bell to echo above him.

He stepped inside and shivered at the sudden warmth, now realising he had forgotten his coat. He mentally argued with himself about forgetting it, fighting about wether he should get it tomorrow, coming to the painful conclusion he'd have to leave it and use his other coats.

Jimin was too busy arguing he didn't notice the cashier talking to him. When the mental fight finished, Jimin finished dozing out and heard a clear voice from the front. He turned his gaze to the cashier.

"Yah, student, what're you doing here? It's school hours, are you skipping?" The guy raised a brow.

"How do you know I'm a-" Jimin instantly stopped talking and took a look at his clothing. Shit, he was wearing his blazer. He then looked at the sign by the door and closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose, groaning.

"Seoul Prep UniShop"

This was the schools shop. Shit.

Jimin awkwardly smiled at the cashier, thinking of an excuse to make. "I uh..had to get food for...my lunch." Jimin said, rubbing the nape of his neck.

The cashier scoffed. "The school itself has a shop,"

****

"This is not something I expected from you Park Jimin. Absoloutely disgusting behaviour. Skipping during class? How dare you. Detention, after school,"

"Can't I postpone it? I can't today,"

The principle shook his head pointing to the door, for Jimin to make his exit. Jimin frowned getting up. He left the principles office and walked out. He was told to leave for the rest of the day, and come back in time for his detention. Jimin sighed, he had no idea why he skipped anyway. He was just frustrated, on top of exams, he had to deal with a stupid genie probably destroying his house. Jimin was pissed he stupidly left the genie in his house, which was his responsibility. How could he be so stupid.

Once his argument had come to a settlement that Jungkook would come along with Jimin every day now, Jimin walked to his door number and pushed the key into the door handle, twisting it, and turning the handle to open his door. He took his key out and threw it on the shoe rack. He lazily walked to his room and jumped on the bed. He was fatigued, couldn't and wouldn't move. He sloppily got up like he was jelly, walked over to his shower in his bathroom, placed himself inside and turned the faucet on to full cold. Yes, he was in his shoes, shirt and jeans, but he couldn't be bothered to take them off.

He didn't bother even turning it to warm so he doesn't die of cold, yet Park Jimin was just like that...careless..

****

Jimin got out of the shower, dressed in blue ripped jeans and ovrsized black hoodie. His damp oak hair shone in the suns light at three. He exhaled feeling much more awake.

He walked over to his kitchen to find no one. Bedroom, no one. Study room, no one. His living room and kitchen were connected, and he couldn't see anyone.

'Somethings off..'

Jimin shrugged it off and walked to his couch. He grabbed a bag of chips and tore it open. While he scoffed them down, he suddenly remembered.

"SHIT! I HAVE A GENIE!"

With his loud outburst,his chips went flying into different directions in the air, reaching for the couch, the floor and the rug. Jimin sighed seeing his now chippy mess. He groaned looking around for Jungkook, and when he was no where to be seen, Jimin raced for his lamp and rubbed it like mad.

And out came his personal annoyance. The bitch. Jungkook.

*****

For the rest of the day Jungkook and Jimin hadn't interacted, at all, Jungkook was oddly quiet and didn't ask wether Jimin would wish for anything or not, and Jimin made preparations for his 'date' with Eunhie. Jimins detention was quite boring, and he decided to make his way to Eunhies department. He didn't find her so he went home.

Currently, Jungkook was mustering his courage to ask Jimin for his first wish, and it was not going well. Jungkook was expecting to he ignored and bored for the rest of his time with Jimin, however even with Jimins raised voice, a wish did come out of it.

"I don't fucking know what I want, just get my sister here or summat," and with that, Jimin shut the door tight leaving an echoing shout of wood trailed in the empty apartment.

Jungkook felt succession upon his move, and felt he'll do something right for once and make Jimins wish come true.

****

Jimin ran down the flights of stairs as the elevators were a loss of hope, and so Jimin had to run to his date, which would be..boring. Since Jimin never really talks and thinks much of girls.

And just like the last, Jimin was in the same cafe he always goes to with every. Single. Date. Possible. And this time was no different. Jimin gave Eunhie this location and Eunhie agreed, not knowing she's had 2 dates with Jimin here.

That didn't last for long, as Eunhie stared at the cafe with Jimin, who was in jeans and white tshirt. Eunhie looked at herself, in her light blue skirt and white blouse. Her earings that were like a string and then a ball on the end. Her hair curled with some grey sandals.