Chapter 27

A/n: Rushed! Please Enjoy!

Y/n's POV

You woke up the next morning. You stretched out your hands yawning. You looked to your left. Tae was already gone.

Sighing, you went to the bathroom, after taking a quick warm shower you wore this...

You wore this because it was actually quite warm outside.

After wearing your clothes you went downstairs and into the living room.

"Hey Guys,"

Wendy: "Morning Y/n!"
Rosè: "Morning,"
Hoseok: "Hi!"
Namjoon: "Mornin"

"I'll get the breakfast,"

You went into the kitchen smelling the best thing in the world.

"PANCAKES!!!"

Jin: "Oh god Y/n you scared the wits out of me!"

"Sorry,"

Jin: "Its okay, here, oh and can you do me a favour and wake up Yoongi?"

"Of course!"

Jin: "Also, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook are out on the porch,"

"Okay thanks!"

You went upstairs to Jin and Yoongi's bedroom. You knocked on the door several times but no reply. You slightly opened peeking through the slim crack.

You saw him peacefully laying on his bed sleeping. You entered the bedroom. The first thing coming to your mind,

Wah! How is this bedroom so clean?

You went towards Yoongi shaking his shoulder slightly. You began tapping him.
"Yoongi~"

You said in a sing songy voice. Doing it repeatedly. You got tired so you spotted something. One word...

Trumpet

You took the trumpet and got ready. You didn't know how to play it but you were just using whatever you had.

3...2...1...

"YOONGI!!"
You could barely make out his words through the instrument.

"Aaah!!"

He jumped up in surprise.
You placed the object away hiding it. Knowing that if he found it you'd be dead.

"Morning,"

Yoongi: "Ugh! What are you doing here?"

"Waking you up,"

Yoongi: "Well you've accomplished your mission, please leave,"

"Oh no no no, I've seen that trick, your just gonna fall asleep aren't you?"