Chapter 22

A/n: The moment a few of you have been waiting for...
Chapter 22 Bish!!! Here it is!! ENJOY!!!

"Y/n?"

"Y-yes?"

"What is this?"

He turned the phone to you still in his hands.

Unread Message: Wendy

Wendy: Y/n! I'm coming! Jungkook told me everything!

You scanned the text message with your eyes. And now you knew you were in trouble.

"It-I-

"What does Jungkook know?"

You sighed. This was it. You had to tell Taehyung what you told Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook knows a-about me leaving,"
Almost unable to get out your words.

"You had already told Wendy? Or did you?"
Acting like he was totally calm. But you could feel the anger blasting through his blood veins.

SHIT SHIT SHIT

WHAT SHOULD I DO? How do I tell him from the beginning? Will he even believe me? I'm in trouble!

You thought. It was true. You couldn't lie anymore. You couldn't think of anything. Like it was said.

If you lie once you have to lie many times...

"T-Taehyung? This is what really happened,"

"When we split...."

~~~~~~

Your arm hurts. Your eyes hurt from crying. Your body was tired. You were cold. The dried blood on your arms not making anything better. The ropes around your arms tied together. Very tightly.

Surprised? So am I. I didn't think this would happen. And thought it was over and won't be bothered. But I was wrong and underestimated that horrible person.

~~~~~~

A few hours ago.

"When we split, I found out who was behind the secret presents, Sehun. He liked me. But the day you saw me by the Airport was the day he was going to confess. But kept quiet to remain a good friend. He realised you fell for me. But the presents kept coming. And then I got a text from him. But because I didn't know it was him I went to check outside.
But then he came. I was cold and not in my senses.
He-he kissed me. I didn't even know till I wasn't cold anymore. And after we left Seoul he followed. He told me not to leave but at that time I didn't know he would follow. But he did. And t-"

You thought carefully. Should you tell him about the elevator. And the other kiss? Then you thought again. No more Lies.

"T-then out of surprise he kissed me, but I pushed away, after he blackmailed me, he somehow hacked through the system and got to the elevator camera you were in, he jammed the elevator and I knew you were claustrophobic, so I said I would do anything in desperate to stop him, he then kissed me again. I had enough and told him to stop, he randomly said that he would, and I believed him, I thought he would leave but he hasn't, I cried because I felt and still feel guilty. I am really sorry Taehyung, I'd give anything to turn back time and not make the same mistake, I'd give anything to fix my mistakes, but I can't, I am really sorry, please forgive me, I am so so sorry Taehyung,"

You said pleading with your hands. But Taehyung just stood there in shock.

"Liar!! Sehun wouldn't betray me like that!! Your a liar!! And on top of that he kissed you??!!! If he did I would never forgive YOU! If he didn't that would mean YOU are trying to get ME away from him!! Instead YOU betrayed me!! And I loved you!! I won't forgive you!! No matter what!!"