Hoseoks a Yandere Pt. 4

2 Weeks.

2 Flipping weeks. Yoongi has taken me to his house. In Busan. He won't tell me why. He had kept me locked up in a room. He had given me my essential needs.

Like food and clothes. I can roam around the house. But never go into the attic. I don't know why. It's always locked.

I told him that I wanted to see Jungkook and Jimin. We fought every single day about it. I cry every night telling him that I want to see my friends.

But he won't tell me anything. All he says is...
"I'm trying to figure it all out, but a few pieces of the puzzle are missing, I need time, give me time Y/n, and you'll see your friends again,"

All this time. All I could think about is my last moments with them. Jungkook kissed me. Taehyung hugged me. They fought. They fought.

They...fought.

But why?

Why exactly did they fight?

Why would they have the need to fight each other?

Was it because Jungkook kissed me?

Or not?

I sip my soup yet again and look at the time. Almost 5. That's when Yoongi comes home. And I've had enough. Today I will tell him. That I wanna go. I need to go!

Just before it turns 5 o'clock I hear the door bell ring. I go and check and see him. Min fucking. Yoongi.

"Hey,"
I said. No reply. He seemed drowned. Pale even. Well I mean he always looked that but usually he smiles.

"Something wrong?"

"Me and my girlfriend broke up.."
He replied. But as if that didn't matter to him. I sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry,"
I don't know much about his girlfriend. Only that he and she are close. Well I think so anyway. The only thing I know is that she doesn't live here. Not in Korea.

"It's okay, I knew we wouldn't last anyway, I mean me and Su-an aren't really that close anymore,"

Su-an.

So that's her name.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"
I expected him to say no, he surprised me and nodded.

"Me and her are- were dating for 1 year. After 6 months she moved to America. She was amazing, She broke me out of my shell, but the 4 months she was away, we couldn't meet,"

He started biting his lip, contemplating wether to continue or not.

"So during that time she told me that her feelings for me weren't that strong anymore, and that we'd be better off as friends, she told me that it was only natural for us to feel that way, but me, I still loved her like the first day I met her,"

I rubbed his back to comfort him. He smiled only a little. Showing his appreciation for my time and patience.

"And I actually never expected that to happen, she told me...that she found someone, when we talked on the phone a few weeks ago she kept ranting on about him, not knowing that it destroyed me,"

A tear fell from his eye. I held his hand tightly to show him that he can continue.

"But it was only today, when I picked up the phone and she told me...'We need to talk', I knew where this was going, and I had to accept it,"

At this point more tears streamed down his cheeks. And I could hear him whimpering. I could hear his sobs.

"I k-knew I had to accept it, because if she found love there then she wouldn't come back here,"