Chapter 24

A/n: Enjoy this chapter!! I rushed it like I rushed my life and my exam! Just kidding🤣 Anyway enjoy!!

~~~~~

A lot had happened...

You and Sehun moved into the mansion. You didn't hear from Taehyung or your friends. Or your family.

Sehun locked you in the room. You had food and water. He would let you around the house but he kept the doors and windows shut.

It had only been 4 days. But they felt like years to you. Sehun would always be busy. He would try to touch you. But with whatever reason you can pull off you avoided it.

But you felt imprisoned. Like there was nothing to do. You weren't allowed a phone. The TV was your only entertainment. To cheer yourself up, you would make food and other things.

You cleaned up everything at least 3-4 times. Not because you wanted to or you didn't have a choice, because you were so bored that you had to do the one word children feared.

Cleaning....

And since there weren't any cleaners allowed you would have to do it.

But tomorrow was apparently a special day. Sehun was going to let you go. Well you and him would get to have a walk through the mall. Because he would sneak in the bedroom to see you crying.

1: Boredom
2: Boredom
3: Boredom
4:....you get the rest...

So he decided to go with you. You weren't sure wether to run off when he wasn't looking or just to enjoy the day.

Right now you got out of the shower in your new clothes.
You couldn't wait for tomorrow. Because you could get outside into the fresh air. In here you were basically suffocating in a big mansion.

*knock *knock

"Who is it?"
"It's me Sehun,"
"Umm wait a sec,"

You put down the hair drier. Your hair was beautiful as always. You walked to the door unlocking it.

"Sehun-
"Y/n?"
"W-what is it?"
"You think I am be stupid?"
"N-no,"

He smirked. Taking steps forwards till you hit the bed.

"I don't know how, but my men say they spotted Taehyung here,"
You were forcing yourself not to smile. He was here and coming for you.
"So as a punishment, you are going to entertain me,"

No. You knew what that meant. You knew exactly what that meant.

"No-no Sehun please,"
"No no no, it's a punishment sweetheart, you deserve it,"
"No Sehun please-

Before you could talk any further he pushed you on the bed getting on top of you. He had tightened his grip around you.

You tried to so so hard to run away but it was useless. He had seen it coming.

He quickly unbuckled his belt. He put it down revealing his hardened bulge.

"No no no PLEASE!!"

He ripped off your clothing. Leaving you in your bra and panties.

"PLEASE SEHUN DONT DO THIS!!!"

You were screaming and shouting and kicking the bed. But nothing worked.

"Oh Princess, that night I didn't get you back in Jaegu Island, but now your all mine,"

He looked at you with a grin and hungry and Lust full eyes. He unhooked your bra desperately. He ripped your panties.