Chapter 13

It was the next morning. You woke up bright and early. You saw Taehyung sleeping next to you. After last night. It had already been 2 weeks. You only had 2 weeks left till the month was over. And you didn't want the month to be over so quickly. You wanted to spend the time you had with Taehyung.

You walked to the bathroom and took a shower. You put on fresh clothes and then walked downstairs. You almost tripped halfway up the stairs, because the mess in front of you was absolutely unbelievable.

"OMFG!"
You walked down the stairs and grabbed the broom. There were cups and wrappers on the floor. You cleaned only a little. You were already tired.

"Y/n? Don't clean up!! Stop there!"
"It's okay really!"
"No it's not!"
He took out his phone and said 'come here quick' and hung up. If you were the other line then you would have no fucking clue of what he just said. You would be totally confused.

And immediately a rush of people came in and started cleaning like crazy. Taehyung grabbed your hand and took you upstairs.
"They will leave in 30 minutes, they are really good cleaners, we pay them extra and respect them for there work,"
"But they must be tired,"
"No, we let them rest as well,"
"You sure?"
"Don't worry, Anyway, how are you doing?"

"Oh yeah I'm good, you?"
"Good, I fell good, anyway I have to tell you something,"
"What is it?"
"I have to go on a business trip with my dad, I don't want to go because I would rather stay with you than here people talking about boring things,"
"Oh, for how long? And when?"
"For a week, I have to leave Tomorrow,"
"A-a w-week?"
You were shocked. You didn't know what to say. That means you get less time with Taehyung. And you would only have a week left with him.

"W-well do you have to go?"
"Yeah, I don't have any other choices, I told my dad that I want to spend time with you but he said...I will already have a lifetime with you...but well you know,"
You frowned. You weren't going to have a lifetime with him. Only 1 week.

But you wanted to be more understanding towards him.
"Y-you should go, he needs you I guess,"
"Thanks for listening Y/n, but I don't wanna leave you,"
He whined like a baby.
"Taehyung! He needs you!"
You laughed.
"Fine but when I come back then you will be mine for a day!"
"Umm what?"
"Yes! It's your punishment,"
"How?! What did I do?"
"On our Wedding day, you shouted at me in the car,"
"Oh! Seriously?!"
"What? It is the truth!"
"Okay fine"
You laughed at His silliness.

__________

For the rest of the day you stayed at home and cleaned the bedroom. Nothing else. You ate and Wendy and Jimin came over. And soon the night sky took over, you packed his bags and waited for the time to come when Taehyung had to leave.
His flight was at 2am to America.

You slept a little and woke up from your alarm.
"Y/n? Are you awake?"
"Yeah, I just need to freshen up,"
You went to the bathroom and got fresh. You wore a grey oversized hoodie with jeans. It was really cold outside so you wore your coat and scarf.

"Where are you going?"
"To drop you off at the airport silly!"
"Oh, that's nice!"
You jump because someone had knocked on the door. You went to check who it was.
"Wendy? What are you doing here?"
"I heard Taehyung was leaving, and I didn't want you to drive home by yourself so I dropped by,"
"That's really kind of you!"

"Y/n? Who is it?"
Taehyung came down the stairs.
"Oh Wendy? What are you-
"I heard you were leaving, didn't want poor little Y/n to drive home by herself now did I?"
"Thanks, keep an eye out for her okay? She can be cheeky,"
"Hey!"
You laughed. You went outside and got in the car. So did Wendy and Taehyung. You dropped by at a 24 hour store and they happened to have a 24 hour café. You bought a caramel coffee and Wendy bought a vanilla latte.
Taehyung bought a cappuccino.