Chapter 26

A/n: HEY GUYS!!! I can't wait to write this chapter!! I am so happy!! Thank you for your idea kimleejong21 !! You have great ideas!! And without knowing it she has actually helped me write this story!! Because I wasn't sure in the beginning but after her simple comments it encouraged me so THANK YOU!! And Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~

I was standing right outside the door. I wasn't sure what to think.

"Ready?"

I nodded.

I took one step. You entered the house.
"He is upstairs on the first room to your left. He's hasn't been well,"

With that you thanked Jungkook and went upstairs. As expected there was a door. You turned the door knob.

You saw him.

Crying.

In pain.

Because you were gone.

His back was faced to you.

And he didn't hear you come in. He thought it was the rest of the gang. So you made the move.

"Tae Tae?"

He looked up. You could hear his silent gasp. He turned around. You took a glance of his eyes.

They were puffy from crying. He looked weak. He didn't look well. His eye bags darker than usual. It was obvious he hadn't slept in days.

"Y-Y/n? Is that you?"

You were confused. He was looking in your direction. But not at you.

"Y-yes it is,"

How could he not tell. Yes you had bruises but could he not tell that was you?

He slowly got up touching everything like he couldn't see it.

He grabbed a stick and started poking everywhere. Making sure nothing was in the way. Then it hit you. Like a bullet.

"I can't see, where are you?"

Tears forming in your eyes.

H-he couldn't see.

"What happened?"

You sniffed.

"I-I was hit by a car, but don't worry, I can hear your precious voice, I may not be able to see you but I'm here right? That's what's important? Please don't leave me now that I am Blin-

You hugged him. You couldn't believe it. He lost his sight. And there was no hella way you were going to leave him. It just made you wanna stay with him more.

"Tae, why didn't they tell me?"

You said crying.

"They didn't want you to worry,"

"I-I am so sorry Tae, I love you so much,"

You cupped his face in your tiny hands.

"I love you to Y/n,"

You lips a whisper away from each other. And then you closed the gap and felt his lips on yours...

(A/n: HAHA!! I'm kidding Readers!! Taehyung isn't blind!! I was just fooling with you guys!! I am so sorry but I am laughing my ass out!! This is so funny!! But guys if he was what would you do? Please comment your reaction and please tell me what you thought!! 😂 so sorry!!)

~~~~~

I was standing right outside the door. I wasn't sure what to think.