Chapter 15

You were crying...
It was your wedding day.
You were getting married to Jeon Jungkook.
The month was over. Your life gone with it too.
A lot had happened in that month.

That one month

Taehyung said he liked you. Even more loved you. And you did too you loved him with all your heart. And in the week that was left before telling Rosè the truth you and Taehyung created a special bond with one another. You loved him and he loved you till that day...

"Are you ready?"
"Yes I am, I am just gonna walk up to Rosè and tell her everything,"
"Not everything, everything, let's keep some things private,"
"Yeah true, anyway I will be back in 1 hour,"
He said and kissed your cheek. He closed the door. He was on his way to Rosè.

You were excited yet scared to know what was happening.
After an hour you heard a knock on the door. You were really happy and rushed downstairs to open the door.

Your body was rushing with emotions and you were really happy to see Taehyung.

As soon as you opened the door you saw Rosè and Taehyung...Together?
"You must be Y/n! This is my future husband, Taehyung!"

She said with a smile. And evil smile. With irony. She was mocking you.
You almost collapsed. You couldn't feel your legs. Rosè kissed Taehyung on the cheek and walked in the house. She hit your shoulder.

"Tell her Taehyung, she must be very confused,"
"Y/n? I am really sorry, my wife...is Rosè,"
"It was a lie?!"
You turned around.
"You could have told me!! I asked you that day in the mountain!! If you were kidding!! You could have said YES!!! Why didn't you?!!?"
"Y/n I am really sorry,"

"Me too Y/n but it's fate that brought me and Taehyung together, but since I am nice I will let you have the rest of the day with Taehyung, okay? Y/n? Y/n?"

You were lost in the thought of betrayal.
"So that's it?"
You run outside to your car and drive away.
You heart broken. You stop at your house where your parents's car is.
You walk in and see them.

Your Father walks to you. He slapped you. You put your hand on the Aching bruise.
"You and Jungkook are getting married in 2 day! Understand? Understand?!!!"
"Y-yes father,"
You run to your room and cry in your pillow. You hear a knock on your door.

It was Wendy.
"Y/n? You okay?"
"I'm fine,"
You sniffed.
"Don't worry, whatever happens I am here for you,"
"Thank you,"
You hugged her. Your whole life had turned upside down. And you had no one except Wendy.

After a while they chose your wedding dress. Nothing special. And your Wedding was tomorrow. You wanted to forget everything. Or at least you tried. You went to Taehyungs house. You knocked. Taehyung opened the door. And soon Rosè came too. You let yourself in.
"Y/n! What brings you here?"
She said.
"Here, an invitation,"
"What for?"
She said opening it.
"My wedding,"
You said. Looking at Taehyung. To see his shocked expression.
"Wow! Congrats! To who?"
"Jeon. Jungkook,"
You said with a Loud tone.
"When is it?"
"Tomorrow,"
"Awesome, I am definitely going to come and so is Taehyung,"
"Can't wait to see you there,"
"I will go choose my outfit,"
"Okay,"

You were about to leave but Taehyung grabbed your shoulder.
"Your really getting married?"
"Not by choice,"
You said and left. You were crying. Why was it strange. Taehyung seemed shocked about you getting married to Jungkook. But he knew this whole time. He was strange. But you left anyway.

_________

It was the next day. You were ready. Your makeup was done. Your hairstyle as well. And you had your dress on too. Everyone came. Most of them were really shocked. The only people who understood your situation and felt sympathy were Wendy, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok and the one that truly stood out was Sehun. He was really there for you.
And you were glad.

You were in a room were people were just doing finishing touches to you. Sehun walked in. The staff left.
"Y/n, they are calling you,"
"Oh, yes let's go,"
He hugged you for the last time and you went out. Everyone was watching and they felt really sad because they could see your tears.

You reached the area and there was Jungkook in front of you. Who for some reason felt sorry for you.
"Sorry Y/n,"
He whispered.

Everyone settled down and waited for the man to begin.
He talked and talked till he finally came to the last part.
"Do you, Jeon Jungkook take Y/M/L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I-I do,"

"And do you, Y/M/L/N take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded Husband?"

"I-I,"
You sniffed. You wiped the tear off your cheek. You coughed.
"I do"...

"With the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss,"

No. No no no. Kiss? With this jerk?!?! That was almost impossible.

But you leaned in and barley pecked his lips before standing straight.
You could hear a couple of cheers but not a lot. After the wedding everyone ate. You saw Rosè walking to you.
"Congrats Y/n! You and Jungkook look amazing as a couple! I think you guys will make a great future,"
"Thanks Rosè, but truth is I never wanted this marriage, I was forced by my parents to marry him, and I never wanted this marriage because after this my life will be like prison, and my dad is now with Jungkook father, and with their traditions I will be forced to give them a baby boy at specific time,"
"Oh dear, I am really sorry, well I hope it works out for you, but your life will get better I promise,"
"Thanks, I have to go now,"
"Okay bye,"

You and Jungkook are led to your house. You feel tired and sleepy.
"Well home sweet home,"
"Yeah,"
You head straight to your room and changed your clothes. Into something more comfortable.
"I know you don't want this marriage, and I know you love Taehyung,"
"Well yeah I guess,"
"And he loves you,"

"What no he doesn't, he loves Rosè,"
"He doesn't. This is what really happened,"

Three days ago

I was walking to Rosè's house to tell her what I feel. I knocked on the door. She answered.
"Taehyungie!! Your here!"
"And I won't stay long,"
"Why?"
"I'm sorry Rosè but I love Y/n,"
"I knew this would happen, and I planned it out,"
"What?"
"If you leave me for Y/n then I will corrupt Y/n's fathers company, that way he will need Jungkook family, and the only way he can get help from their family is to get Y/n married to Jungkook, now that is bad but what's worse is that they will force Y/n to have little children, and they will use her, which even she doesn't know about,"
"Your not the Rosè I knew,"
"Well you aren't the same,"
"What do you want?!"
"Marry me Taehyung!! Marry me, that way I won't do anything,"
"But Y/n will still get married to him,"
"No. She will get married to someone else,"
"Fine!"

Y/n's Pov

"How do you know all this?"
"I was passing by and I over heard their conversation,"
"Isn't it too late? Aren't we married?"
"I have the divorce papers,"
"Won't you get in trouble?"
"Nothing new,"
"And your sure?!
"100%"
"Where do I sign?"....