Chapter 8

You take it out of the box and look at it. Taehyung smiling widely. It was perfect. And apparently your size too.

 And apparently your size too

"Woah..uhm"
You were struggling on your words. You were speechless. You were just staring at it, not able to find the right words to thank him with.

And then you looked at Taehyung. His smile was gone and a worried expression replaced his features.
"You don't like it? I though-"

You giggled rolling your eyes and went over to hug him, letting his warmth sink into yours as he hugged back too tight, so you let go. His hands still placed on your waist.

"Thanks,"
You looked deep into his eyes and he looked into yours, you could seriously feel yourself sinking into that captivating stare. Without losing a second, out of surprise, Taehyung leaned in for a kiss.

At first you were shocked. But the taste of his lips were so wonderful you couldn't stop yourself from kissing him back. It was sweet yet Passionate. The kiss went deeper and deeper. Softer but harder. With Taehyung controlling the kiss he kissed your mouth in a way that he made you open your mouth even wider, allowing his tongue access to every inch of your mouth.

You swoon over his mouth and did the same to him. Leaving no spot untouched. And it was no different to was he was doing to you. The kiss was so amazing that your heart probably skipped a beat. No one but maybe a lifetime of beats.

You both released yourself to catch a quick breathe. Your brain convinced you into thinking that the kiss was over. But boy did Taehyung have other plans.

As soon as you took your quick 2 second breathe he jumped back in and continued like before. And boy you didn't stop. You couldn't get enough of his lips.

You and him started walking to the bed still kissing and you sat down. You and him were still kissing. It felt so wrong yet so right.

The way he made you feel when his lips locked with yours was breathtaking. So much that even words couldn't describe it.

And just like before you felt a wet but pleasuring taste in your mouth. Exploring every inch of your caven. Gradually, yours and his tongue met. You and him were still carrying on till you stopped at the sound of a knocking on your front door.

You stopped to look at his swollen mouth. Yours wasn't any different though. You both just stared at each other as if you have no idea what had just happened. But you came to your senses when the door was being knocked on again.

"Be right back,"
He muttered awkwardly. He went downstairs and opened the door, casually put his hand over his mouth, trying to hide the story behind it.