Chapter 16

A/n: Guys! I am really sorry! I have made a few edits. First: Taehyung is not part of Bts in this story. He is just famous because of his father.
Second: Taehyung's cousin is Suga. And Jin. I am so sorry. But his cousin is not Jungkook. I made a huge mistake! I am not a perfect author. I might never be. But I am trying. I am sorry once again.

You run. As fast as you can.
Not looking back. You reach his doorstep and knock.
"Y/n? What are you doing here?
"Here, i know why you did it, Jungkook told me everything, Rosè blackmailed you,"
"Y/n I...I am sorry, I can't let Rosè corrupt your fathers business,"
"She won't, I will make sure of it,"
"How?"
"I don't know, but if she does then we can fight her, and know this, you haven't divorced me, you just left me,"
"Y/n I am sorry,"
He said crying. He hugged you. You hugged him back. To know that he was here for you.

"What are we going to do about our parents?"
"I don't want to Face them,"
"Let's go to Jaegu Island. I have a beach house there, no one knows about it, we can stay there for a few months,"
"You sure?"
"Absolutely!!"

____________

Well things didn't work out of you the way you wanted. You met a guy, got married to him, fell in love with him, broke up with him and married someone else, then reunited with him. And now you were going to stay with him.

You had packed your clothes. You didn't tell anyone. Because you couldn't trust anyone. And the only person that knew that you love Taehyung is Jungkook. And he didn't say anything. You could kind of trust him. Rosè didn't know anything about your plan. No one did. And it was good that way.

Your parents think that your with Jungkook. But Jungkook has a secret girlfriend. And of course you don't like him.

But after your wedding with Jungkook. You received a lot of presents from that secret person. But no name. Almost everyday the secret package arrives. It was always something new. And you liked them. But had no idea how to give something back. And on the letters that the person sent, they would never ask how You are, or what You like. On one letter it said that...

Dear Y/n,

Like my present? I hope you do. I know your favourite colour. And what you like. And this matched.
You may still be confused to who I am. But all in good time. You will soon find out. All I can tell you is that you know me. Not for long, but if you saw me you would recognise me.
Stay alert Y/n.
I could be anywhere. Everywhere.
But even though that may sound creepy but you can trust me. I swear. I won't do you any harm. If I did I then I would have done it ages ago.

Hope your happy...

That was the letter the person had sent you. You weren't sure to be flattered
Or scared. It was kind of cute. You couldn't wait to meet this secret person in real life. Face to face. But you were also sad. Because who ever this is doesn't know that you won't be here anymore. You will be leaving. And soon. In a few days. Because your parents were becoming too comfortable with this marriage. And that was bad. Because convincing them that you and Taehyung want to get married again was going to be tough.

At this moment you were in your house with Rosè who was getting on your nerves. She visited almost every day bragging about Taehyung being her husband.

"Well Y/n, I must say I can't seem to find out where Taehyung goes, all the time he is busy, being somewhere,"
"Didn't you say that he spends most of his time with you?"
You showed her a poker face.

"Oh I did, did I? Well that is true,"
She said awkwardly smiling.
"I hear that you and Taehyung meet a lot?"
"Where did you hear that?"
You said furrowing your eyebrows.
"Why?"
She said smiling with one half of her mouth.

"Because that is a lie, me and Jungkook don't meet up,"
"Well he fought with me, I don't understand why, but you must have something to do with it,"
"No, of course not,"
"Hmm, okay,"

Taehyungs POV on the day Y/n came to declare her marriage with Jungkook.

I heard a knock on the door. I went to see who it is. When I opened it I saw Y/n. She was standing outside. With shock in my eyes she let herself in. And in that moment Rosè came downstairs.

Y/n! What brings you here?"
Rosè said.
"Here, an invitation," Y/n said.
"What for?"
Rosè said opening it.
"My wedding,"
She said. I was shocked. I widened my eyes.
"Wow! Congrats! To who?"
"Jeon. Jungkook,"
She said with a Loud tone.
"When is it?"
"Tomorrow,"
"Awesome, I am definitely going to come and so is Taehyung,"
"Can't wait to see you there,"
"I will go choose my outfit,"
"Okay,"

She was about to leave but I grabbed her shoulder.
"Your really getting married?"
"Not by choice,"
She said and left.

I closed the door facing Rosè.
"You told me she wouldn't get married to him!!"
"Oh did I, well there is no turning back, you see if she gets divorced to Jungkook, the bad news will spread and Y/n's father will become the news everyone would be talking about. And then he would blame it all on Y/n, and just imagine how she would get abused,"

I stood there. Still shocked. I couldn't believe it. Rosè had planned it all along, and she had wanted it like this. I was so in shock. I was so angry. I wanted to run to Y/n's embrace. She would make me feel better. But I couldn't. I had to stay away from her because....I love her...

Y/n's Pov

"Well I still don't know why he wanted to fight with me but let me tell you Y/n,"
"What is it?"
"You should stay away from him, you don't know him, he doesn't love anyone except me,"
"Of course,"

...yeah right...

You thought. Obviously he was trying to get you into her lies. But you weren't going to believe her.
Suddenly someone knocks.
"Probably Taehyung,"
You went to the door and opened it. Showing a bright face looking at you.
"Hi Taehyung,"
"Hi Y/n,"
Rosè walked towards you breaking the eye contact between you.
"Shall we go now?"
"Oh umm yes,"
Rosè went to the car not even saying goodbye to you.
"Y/n? Are you ready for tomorrow?"
"Oh yes I am,"

Tomorrow you two were going to escape. Well you didn't have to because Jungkook may not know where your going but he knows that you and Taehyung are still in love. But for Taehyung? Escaping? And from that cunning Rosè? Impossible!

The Question is:

Is it possible?