Hoseoks a Yandere?! Pt.1

My name is Kim Y/n. And to be honest I hate my life. Why? Let me explain...

A month ago I broke up with my boyfriend Jimin. Him and I have been together for 3 years now. We broke up because he cheated on me. After that his best friend Jung Hoseok ,who was a good friend of mine after I got together with Jimin, killed Jimin in front of my eyes. He then killed my friend Seokjin. Because him and I kissed.

And after that he kidnapped me in front of my best friends Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Jung Hoseok is a Psycho who needs serious help. He keeps telling me he loves me but then why would he kidnap me?

Right now I was in a house god knows where. I just arrived here and I don't know how to get out. I was chained to the bed and my wrist were starting to bleed because of the rusty chains.

____

I hear Hoseok walk into the room. Apparently I'm only allowed to call him Baby, Honey and Daddy. You know what I say to that? HELL NA BISH! So I decided to call him something else.

"Hey Princess,"
He comes in with a tray of food and puts it down. He frowns when seeing my wrists. He quickly takes off the chains and places the food in front of me.

"Hello,"
I silently manage to whisper out. He picks up the spoon and decides to feed me. I start eating because I can't lie when I say I'm hungry.

After he finishes feeding me he puts the tray to the side.
"You can come out now, follow me,"
He grabs my wrist gently and leads me out. I walk out with him and luckily since it was a bit cold I had fresh warm clothes on.

He led me to the kitchen and then showed me around the living room. It was absolutely luxurious. Everything looked expensive.
"Do you like it? Cause this is your new home,"

He smiled. Ah that smile. He was the happiest guy when I first met him. But now he's a whole new other person.
"Y-yeah it's nice, but why?"

He approached me with his hands on my shoulders. "Because my princess, I love you to the point where I would kill everyone,"
He whispered before pecking my forehead.

He let me walk around when I suddenly lost him. This place is huge. I turned around and saw him standing there looking at me.

"Hobi?"
Yes that's what I decided to call him. And he doesn't know that.

He approached me in a confused expression.
"Hobi?"

"Yeah, is it okay if I call you that? I-I just thought-
I stopped between my words when I saw his cheeks turn bright red.

"You can call me whatever you want! And Hobi is a great nickname! I love it!"
He picked me up and twirled me around. He let me down and led me to the living room.
"Right I'll be back, I'm just going to head out and get something okay?"

Okay so I have a plan. To get away from him I'll gain his trust and escape. Perfect.

"Umm do you have to go?"
I said as innocently as possible.
He grinned making his way towards me.

"Aww, you don't want me to leave do you? I promise I'll be back,"
He pecked my cheeks before heading out.

JDNFM What am I supposed to do now?! I only have one hope. Tae and Kookie. Tae is a tracker and Jungkook is a martial arts expert. They have to find me.

___

After a while I looked around the rest of the house. Finally I was by a door that labelled 'Hoseoks Office'. I heard the front door assuming he was home. But because my curiosity drove me mad I decided to go in. As soon as I did the horrible smell of smoke filled the entire room.

"Ugh,"
I put my hand over my nose and entered. I hated the smell of Smoke. I hated it when people smoke. I just hate it.

I was already in and there were pictures of me and him. We took them at a carnival ages ago. Behind me the door closed and saw Hobi by the door.

"What. are. you. doing. here?"

The dark aura around him screamed danger. I had to speak or just say something.

"I-I'm sorry Hobi I-
After saying Hobi his smile returned. He walked towards me and held my wrist gently.
"It's okay! Anywhere do you wanna watch a movie?"

It's time.

"Hobi? You want me to be comfortable with you right?"
I said tilting my head.

"Of course I do!! Tell me anything and I'll do it for you,"

"Well can you maybe...umm...quit smoking?"
I asked in hopes he would listen. But instead he furrowed his eyebrows. His eyes showing no emotion.

"No, I smoke because it helps getting rid of problems,"

"W-well I'm here n-now, you can talk to me if you want, I promise I'll be more happy from now on if you stop,"

He grinned widely from ear to ear. He pulled me into a hug and smiled in my neck before sniffing me. I only hugged back. My small frame in his big one made it hard to hug back.

"I love you Y/n, so much, now it's actually getting late, let's sleep,"

"Okay,"

I walked into his room and sat on the bad and layer down. He shuffled towards me and put his hand on my waist engulfing me in a whole.

And soon I fell asleep...

A/n: Hope y'all liked dis shit coz I made it using my useless excuse of a brain. Anyway guys I'm actually hoping to become a female Pilot and I am taking an exam tomorrow so please please please wish me luck I really wanna pass it so yeah!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!