Chapter 6

A/n: thank u guys soooo much for reading.

Taehyung snapped you out of your thoughts, clapping his hands directly in your face.
"Hey Y/n?"
"Hmm?" You didn't pay attention to him, you didn't want to.
"Are you okay?"

He looked at you with a worried expression forming on his face.
The worst part was you didn't know. Should you be happy or sad. Should you be okay or not. Should this help you or not?

You suddenly started to get a headache. This was bombing your brain. Making it blast out of your skull in seconds.
"I-uh-,"
You couldn't think straight. You had no idea what to say.

Suddenly Taehyungs phone started ringing.
You bent over to look. It was his mother. He took the phone, answered it and started talking.

"Mama? Why are you calling?" Taehyung asked, annoyed.
"Why? Can I not? Anyway let me talk to my daughter-in-law,"
You shook your head. With your headache, there was no saying of talking to someone.

He just handed you the phone. He smiled indicating you not to worry. You took it with a frown.
"Hello?"

"Y/n, darling I hope you've settled in well, and I hope Taehyung isn't giving you too much trouble,"

"Oh right, yeah it's really nice in this house. Thank you, but don't worry Taehyung isn't annoying me,"

Lies.

"Perfect to hear sweetheart. The reason I was calling was to make arrangements for your honeymoon, you are looking forward to it aren't you?"

"Oh uhm..yeah, I'm very excited about it,"

Lies

"Y/n? Something wrong? You don't sound well," she asked, worry toning her voice.

"I'm completely f-fine,"

This rarely ever happened, you usually never ever get nervous. Today must've been a rather difficult occasion.
You couldn't talk anymore so you handed the phone to Taehyung and ran to the bathroom.

"Calm down Y/n," As much as you try and convince your mind to relax, you can't get over the word Taehyung said to you. You were free of him..but will you be free of Jungkook?

You wash your hands and dry them with the towel behind you. You jump to the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"Y/n? Are you in there?"
"Just a sec!" You shout. You take a deep breath. Like you told yourself earlier, everything is gonna be okay.

You unlock the door and turn the handle. As you expected a tall figure was standing right outside.
"What's wrong?"
"Just had to uhm use t-the bathroom,"
"Oh. Okay. Anyway mine and your family are expecting me and you to go on honeymoon pretty soon, do you have a place in mind?"

"I am not sure, but when I am I'll let you know," You had no mood to talk to him and tried finishing the conversation faster.
"Okay, well I was thinking that maybe we should go out today? I feel like I'm trapped in house, besides a wife should be taken care of right?" He implied, laughing.

Because two seconds ago he was all like...
"DIVORCE DIVORCE!!"
...and now he was all like...
"WIFE WIFE!"
...now that is called confusion. But you couldn't agree more. You didn't exactly wanna feel trapped.

"Yeah sure,"
"Quickly get dressed,"
You did as you were told to and dressed up quickly.