Just a Friend Pt. 2

I woke up the next morning to be greeted by the sunshine shining through the light brown curtains.

But it was a bit chilly. I realised the window was open but as soon as my feet made contact with the ground I immediately fell.

I just felt weak. So...so hopeless. I got up trying my hardest not to fall and closed the window. I walked towards the stairs and realised I'm not in my apartment. I'm at home. How?

I look around and see no one except her Yuna. I quickly change my clothes just in case she wants to diss me about my pyjamas...

WHO THE HELL CHANGED MY CLOTHES?!?

Regardless of that, why is Yuna here and where is Jimin?

I walk downstairs. Since our house was pretty big there where no walls. Basically the living room and kitchen were connected and they were pretty big.

Speaking of rooms and stuff my shoes touched the cold marble floor. I made by way to her. Not caring about what she had to say.

I sat down on the kitchen counter bored.

"Look what the cat dragged in?"

"Yeah yeah no need to be that surprised Yuna,"
I rolled my eyes at her pathetic starter sentence to our 'conversation'.

"Oh Y/n, what would you do now? Despite arguing with Jimin nothing worked out for you did it?"
She mocked me in her innocent tone.

"What am I gonna do now? Just wait and see Yuna,"
What am I gonna do now? I honestly don't know but I don't care.

"Speaking of Jimin, I hope I didn't- We didn't wake you last night,"

"Huh?"
She's probably just gonna say some boring old gossip.

"Well I mean I told Jimin to be quiet but he just couldn't handle it,"
She said ignoring me. While examining her nails.
"But who can blame him? I mean he is monster in bed, he just couldn't keep those moans in!"

"What?"
I whispered. She obviously heard. I can't believe it. They did 'it' last night. She was using this as an excuse to piss me off.

"I mean he was okay I guess, but oh the feeling! Anyway it's sad to know you and Jimin aren't friends ya know?"

I could smell her disgusting miles away. Something in me in that moment crushed. Smashes into a million tiny pieces. My heart. It has been before. And I've tried collected the pieces and putting them back together. But I realised, you need more than just yourself to fix a broken heart.

I got off the counter and grabbed my bag I couldn't stay here anymore. I only gathered a few of my things in my bag because I already had some stuff in my apartment.

I pushed them inside my bag and ran off outside. You may be wondering why I have an apartment? Me and Jimin bough it a long time ago. Jungkook and I started living there because of Yuna and Jimin. Jimin hasn't even stepped foot in that apartment after I set up all the furniture and decorated it.

I finally reached my apartment and unlocked the door. Immediately, I threw my stuff and ran to my room and cried.

After draining my tears into my pillow, there was a knock on the door. I went to see who it is and I saw Jungkook.

He quickly hugged the life out of me. Holding my back like his life depended on it. I could only hug him back. After a good decade he pulled away with tears in his eyes.

"Jungkook what happened?!"

"I-I couldn't find you at home...I-I thought something bad happened-"
He let out between sobs as his grip on my shoulders tightened. It hurt but hey, I've endured worse.

"Jungkook, I'm Fine really! Look! Come on let's get breakfast,"

Me and Jungkook went to a Near by Café. We ordered a breakfast meal. 2 sandwiches, 2 Coffees and 2 blueberry muffins.

"Y/n? Are you okay? You seem upset,"

I knew I had to tell him.
"Yuna said that she and Jimin had sex last night,"

His sandwich was crushing between his hand. You could see his veins popping out.
"Jungkook!"
I immediately touch his hand and his grip loosens.

******

"Y/n, it's unfair! I have to watch Jimin fighting with you while you have to endure it! Your my lov- What I mean is- It's just not fair Y/n!"

"I know Jungkook but it's fine, we're done, I'm done,"

"Does this mean you don't like him anymore?"
He looked in my eyes for hope that I didn't have. Why tho?

Thought I admit I still do have small feeling lingering in my heart for him,despite all that hocus pocus we went through, I have to move on from that. I just have to.

"I guess I don't feel anything for him anymore,"

Me and Jungkook were currently sitting on a roof. On top of our house. Not apartment. House.

"Why?"
I knew it was sudden but hey I need to know.

"Well because- Y/n- I really like- no I love you Y/n, and I know that you see me as a friend but I promise if you just give me a chance just 7 days I promise I'll make you happy, but please don't reject me!l

WHAAAAAAT!!?!?!?!?? Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook likes me? He just confessed. Oh my god. He he's right I only see him as a friend but the past time he's been with me I feel like I can't deny the little butterflies in my tum tum.

"Well what do you say?"

I honestly cannot say no.

"7 days. You have 7 days to make me yours. Good luck,"
He had the biggest grin on ever.

"REALLY?!? Oh my god thanks you Y/n!! By the way I won't need luck, cause I'm irresistible!!"
I smiled. Me and Jungkook spent the day watching movies. I just need to know where Jimin is. And I'll be fine. Because even though being dating Jungkook is amazing a part of me knows I still have feelings for Jimin. I just need to stop them. I don't wanna betray Jungkook and like Jimin....

A/n: Short I know but hey when you have swollen eyes ya can't see much!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

AAAAAAAAAAHH!!! YASSSS BITCHHHHH YASSS!! I TOLD YOU PARK JIMIN!! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TO KISS HER. I TOLD YAAAAA HAHAHA IN YOUR FACE LOSER!! BISHHHHHH YOU FUCKING COWARD HIDING ALL THESE YEARS HOPING I WOULD KEEP YOR SECRETS!! WELL GUESS WHAT! I WAS JUST GONNA TELL HER TODAY!! Imagine if you never told her!! Hahahaha!!"

Sorry bout that....