Chapter 5

Like you'd planned earlier on, You had hopes to spend some time over at Wendy's place. It was clear that you didn't want to be around Taehyung so often.

So as you planned, you picked up your phone and dialed her number, placing it next to your ear. You waited for a while, hearing the ringing noise every few seconds while tapping your foot on the floor impatiently.

"Hello?"
The line picked up.

"Wendy! Can I come over?"
"Wish you can cause you have answering to do but I am totally busy the next few days,"
"What no way, what about later I guess,"
She quickly said she was busy and she'd talk later.

So much for avoiding Taehyung

You end the call feeling rather disappointed. You couldn't bare spending more time with that man.

"Have you seen my luggage?" Taehyung asks.
"In the hallway why?" He hummed in response while you eyed your phone, texting Wendy a few death threats.

"I need a shower, wanna join?" He smirked.
Your gaze averted from your phone and switched to Taehyung with a disgusted face.
"Ew I'll skip thanks,"

He walked out laughing through the hallway. He was weird, sort of maybe happy? No chance! He was rude and cold. But didn't seem like it. Damn He's complicated.

One minute he ruins your clothes in the cafe. He then seems fine about marrying you. Then he nags you about making the best of it. Then he seems more calm. THEN he tries and SEDUCE you which is, again, weird behaviour And he thinks it's funny. I mean what the-

"Y/n!! Come here!"
You groan in frustration hearing that bastards voice.
"I don't want to shower!" You reply, cause you weren't going to see him naked till your last breath.
"I'm serious Y/n!!"
He was whining but angrily.

Stfu

You gave up and walked to the bathroom. You stood just outside the door waiting for an answer. So you quietly said.
"Taehyung?"
"Come in!"
You reached for the handle but hesitated. One part of your mind was speaking to you.

Listen Y/n. I, your mind advise you NOT to go inside! He could be pulling a prank or worse he could be bare skinned! Don't do it. Don't. Do. It.

As much as your mind told you not to you turned the handle and took one step inside. Taehyung was in the shower. Half in the shower.

His chest was out with his toned abs lined across his chest, causing your cheeks to become a tint pink. Below whatever lies there was inside the shower. He had an awkward smile plastered on his face. It was obvious that he was ashamed and embarrassed.

But his abs. Those six pack-

"Fucking hell, a heads up next time couldn't hurt y'know,"

"The bathroom was cold and I was already undressed and I didn't have...my towel," He explained, making a well enough excuse.

You groaned. You stepped outside and walk to the bedroom grabbing the towel on the bed and rushed back to Taehyung.

"Here,"
You only slightly opened the door, enough for the towel to squeeze its way in. You hear shuffling noises coming from inside and eventually a hand grabs the other end of the towel and pulls it in. And then shuts the door. You hear the water turn on and, satisfied, you head to the kitchen.