But I love him Pt. 3

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook and Y/n are finally over. Finally. And for good this time. After all these years of pain for Y/n, y/n had nothing to worry about.

I had obviously let Y/n, into my home, because obviously since she's my best friend for life.

Y/n was currently eating breakfast, and I had better stuff to do. Beat the shit out of Jungkook. So that's what I planned to do.

I'm already ready, so all I have to do is leave. I grab the door knob and leave until her voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere, don't worry, to get groceries," I said, smiling at her. I left the place and walked towards Jungkook's house.

When I arrived there, I knocked. Jungkook and me used to be good friends back in high school. We were inseparable, we had this secret room and we would skip classes all the time, we went there and smoked ever so often.

We took the blame for each other's doing, and payed for everything for each other. We did everything together. We were 1 person in 2 bodies. But something changed, after the summer holidays, on Monday, we just didn't talk. Almost as if our fears of friendship didn't matter.

We brushed our shoulders passed each other and didn't even look at each other, ever since then we never exchanged words. And I missed it more than anything, it was the thing I missed more than anything, but at the same time I couldn't care less, like it didn't mean anything to me either. But I miss our friendship.

And for the first time in years, I'm going to talk to him, walking up to his doorstep, I reached out for the bell and rang it.

A few seconds later this slut answered. She examined me and smiled while fixing her hair.

"U-uhm can I help you...sir?" She seductively asked. I smirked and answered.

"Oh yes, would you know where Jungkook is?"

"Jungkook? Who would like to know?" She slid her hand down her waist slyly.

"Tell him BT just arrived, and would like to see him," I smiled.

"Is that your name?" She asked.

"Of course not, it's a....code word," I said with hooded eyes. She smiled and left inside. I heard her speak and then I heard a gasp.

His...gasp. While walking to the door he looked at me. Examined me and gasped.

"B-blank Tae?" He asked, mouth gaped open.

"Well well well, Juancock, long time no see," I said blankly. His wide mouth slowly closed as he awkwardly stood there, mouth a firm line.

This isn't right. Whenever we saw each other back in high school, we would strangle each other or do our hive five, and do other stuff. We were never awkward in any way.

This hurt......?

"I-uh, well u-uhm, Taehyung, how can I help you?" He said, speaking in a very formal way.

That hurt too....as if we were strangers....and what else hurt was that we never spoke in a formal way.

"I see that you have a g-girlfriend now, is that correct?" I ask, quietly.

"Yes.......yes it is, why do you ask?"

"I'm just curious, well you see, I saw Y/n, so I'm guessing you both are done?" I said, my formalities fading away instantly.