Shoutouts!!

Ok so quick shout outs to people cuz I'm bored. Btw for this whole month I can't update guys I'm sorry, but I'll try on my laptop, but probably not cuz I cant type do fast on there.

Here are the names!!

-Bangtan4life-
You're books are the best!!! Keep fighting and stay happy!! Enjoy you're holidays and see you at school soon. Love you!

catzumi_zero
I'm only gonna say this once. But fuck everyone who hasn't read her books. (Not literally) but her fright series are worlds best. If y'all didnt know, she's one of the 2 authors I look up to, so y'all better read her fright series!! Plz!!

hadesheln
Good luck on you're new book!! Your poems are dead cool!! See ya at school soon!!

namjoonw7
Thanks for being there on my first few chapters!!

Park_ChaeChae101
Sup Schwester?

yoonminhcs
Thanks you!! Our small talk did make me feel better!! I love your bio!!

MariamUnicorn2244
This bitch is me from like a year ago. Lol.

Louis_8
First of all, your book is awesome!! Give me your heart to Survive is really cool and interesting. And its definitely unique! By the way can I just say, that your bio is what is happening to me right now. It is legit true!

There is ONE person that I wanna say something towards. It's gonna be a bit long.

BringmetheHorizonfan

YOU are the very first author I EVER followed. I had 3 accounts before this one, and YOUR book is the first one I have ever read. Killer in the Crowd.

This book means everything to me. It has it's own twists and turns. Frights and excitement. And its honestly better than any other book I have read out there, because I joined Wattpad a few years ago, and this book is the one that got my attention.

When I got up to chapter 70 or so, you didn't publish a lot, a few months later the next chapter came out and I went CRAZY just to read it. I wanna say thank you for letting that book exist.

You haven't published in almost have a year and I wanna know if you're okay.

That's all the shout outs for today, I might continue them, just dm me or comment on any of my chapters and I'll make sure to give you a shout out!! And yet again I'll say this...requests are open for more imagines!!!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!