B2: Chapter 3

A/n: Sup y'all? Anyone know these following movies? If you know them and watch them tell meh.

Pretty Little Liars
Riverdale
Warm Bodies
The Walking Dead
The Mummy
The Conjuring 1 and 2
Before I wake
Annabelle
Hush

If you know these tell meh. Cause I've watched em...
This is so random...

Y/n's POV

I walk out my bathroom because someone knocked on the door. I open it to see Sehun.

"Hey,"

Sehun: "Hey, umm I need to talk to you about something,"

"What is if?"

Sehun: " Y/n, I'm not a good person and you know that, I have killed so many people, which doesn't matter because I'm a Mafia but still, I have hurt people...including you...so what I wanna say is Jackson Hyung is wrong...I had feelings for you. They were way to dangerous...and he thinks that I still like you and love you and want to be with you...but he's wrong...I don't...I want you to live Y/n...Taehyung makes you the happiest person there is! I want you to continue doing that! And I just wanna tell you that I wanna take you home,"

"Y-you what?"

Sehun: "Without Jackson Hyung noticing that I helped of course...I mean Mark Hyung is fine...but Jackson Hyung is umm he's umm...what's worse than the devil? Whatever it is Jackson Hyung is that, so,"

"H-how are we going to do it?"

Sehun: "Hyung is going to recover in a week so we have enough time,"

"Oh...Sehun I'm sorry...and Thank you!"

I jump on him and hug him out of no where. I get off him and straighten my clothes.

Sehun: "So I was thinking...how about we escape at night? When everyone's asleep we can get over the gates and drive away like nothing happened?"

"Sure! It sounds like a plan!"

Just then I remembered I'm a fucking pregnant woman about to escape a Mafia.

"But me being pregnant? You know? Might harden things a little bit..?"

Sehun: "Oh umm of course! Don't worry about, I'll be extra carefully I promise!"

"Sehun? Why do you do this? Every single time the bad ends you make me feel so sorry for you...you know what? I literally hate you for not telling me you liked me the day I came back from America, You literally make me want to punch you! But at the same time make me wanna hug the life out of you!"

Sehun: "What can I say? I'm one of a kind!"
He chuckled.
Yeah I don't regret a thing I just said. You do know readers that what I just said doesn't mean I like Sehun. It's more of a friendly conversation. You know?

Sehun: "I better get to work,"

"D-do you know what I can do? I'm staying in this house with nothing to do,"

Sehun: "Umm you can do whatever you want I guess, you can go to the living room and kitchen now,"

"Thanks!"