Just Friend's Pt. 1

Park Y/n

Beautiful smart and kind. Prettiest girl of the school. Everyone wants to talk to her or be her. Some are jealous because she's Jimin's absolute best friend. They've known each other since they were little kids.

And they were inseparable till Jimin met Yuna. Who ruined Y/n's one sided love. She's been in love with Jimin since they were kids. But soon as they got older she realised Jimin forgot about the promise they made....and that he only sees her as a friend...

Right now they were both in a restaurant. With Yuna. Ever since that Yuna came into her life her life has been shit. Yuna does everything she can to get Y/n away from Jimin.

And right now Y/n was feeling like a third-wheel.
Jimin has changed ever since Yuna came. He's been acting cold towards Y/n. And Jimin is too blinded by love to see that Yuna is only using him because of the fact that he's rich and is like one of the kings of the school. There are 5 kings: Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

And Yuna is only using Jimin!! But Jimin cannot see that. And one other thing...Jungkook has this like huge crush on Y/n but never showed it because he knows that Y/n likes Jimin.

So yeah here they are!!

Y/n's POV

This is not going well. The foods arrived and I can't eat. Feeling like a third-wheel sucks. And actually to tell you the truth I was planning to come here alone. But then Jimin said he wanted to come too. Alone. Then this bitch Yuna said..."Jimin don't you love me?"
"Of course I do Yuna!"
"Then I'm coming!"

And believe me hearing Jimin talk to her like that on the phone was horrifying that I thought I had to vomit.

So now I'm gonna decided that Imma leave. I grabbed my purse and put on my coat quickly.
"Alright umm I'm gonna go now,"
I awkwardly said. But the obviously didn't hear me. Yuna did but Jimin didn't. I walked out and put my hands in my leather jackets pocket. My jacket reached till waist.

I walked along the side walk even though it was dark. Really dark. Why didn't I get a taxi? I walked a couple minutes and finally reached my house. Technically me Jimin and Jungkook live there. So imagine have to see Yuna in school but also she comes over everyday and practically lives here.

I unlocked the door and went in and saw Jungkook in the living room. I took off my shoes and jacket.
"Hey,"
"Oh hey Jungkook,"
I sat down on the couch next to him and snuggled into the blanket.
"How was it?"
"Terrible. I basically don't exist for him, wherever I and Jimin are, Yuna is always there! And the worst part is...Jimin didn't see me leave.."
I looked down on my lap in embarrassment.
"Hey hey...it's okay, he doesn't deserve you Y/n and as for you, you deserve much better,"
He wiped the tear that slipped my eye.

"Thanks Kookie, your always there for me when I need you, thank you Kookie,"

I hug him lightly before turning to look at him as I part.
"Let's just hope he remembers my birthday,"
I sigh.
"Of course he will Y/n! He has to! It's your birthday we're talking about, of course he'll remember!"
He looks at me smiling.

"Your right of course he will!"
I immediately snap out of it as I hear the front door open.
It was Jimin. Strange Yuna wasn't there.

"Hey guys, oh Y/n why did you leave?"

I stood up and leaned against the wall.
"Wow you noticed,"
I mumbled in a tone of sarcasm. But he heard.

"What does that mean I finally noticed?"
He looked at me crossing his arms.

"Never mind, where's Yuna?"
I asked trying to change the subject.