Just A Friend Pt. 3

It has been 3 days since Jungkook has been been my boyfriend or that him and I have been dating.

Him and I moved into my apartment. Jimin had been calling me once a day. Jungkook told him to stop because him and I were no longer friends.

Jungkook has been treating me like a queen since day 1.

Monday we went for a classic dinner and movie. Tuesday We cuddled all day and had a movie marathon. Wednesday we went to the fun fair and when we got home we cuddled and watched a horror movie.

It was awesome. And my feelings for Jungkook are increasing each day. And I full on like him.

And I think by the time the week is over I'll be in love with him. Today was Thursday.

Awful bcz I have to go to my language class. I take Japanese as my language to learn. But one problem. Jimin is in the same class.

And I can't just not go today because I didn't go last week. So better go today.

I was having breakfast while a very angry looking Jungkook walked towards the kitchen.

"Kookie? Everything okay?"

"No. Nothing's okay!! I wake up and don't see you beside me. It was freezing in there and your having breakfast without me!!"

"Aww,"
I walk towards him and hug him tightly. He was still upset so he didn't hug back. He was trying to hide his excitement.
"Sorry Kookie, I have to get to class early, tell you what, when I come home we can go to the park and have ice cream deal?"

He looked straight in my eyes.
"You promise to come early?"

"Pinky Promise,"

We intwined our pinkies and promised.

*Time Skipeu..

I sat down on my desk waiting for my teacher. But then I notice a familiar red head walk in. What didn't surprise me though was that he sat on the desk by the door, we used to sit together.

We made eye contact for about 3 seconds. He frowned. But like a virus Yuna came in clinging onto Jimin.

I mentally roll my eyes and pay attention to the teacher who arrived.

*After Class.......

Meh. Class was boring. It's now 12:30. I quickly did math in my head. I left at 8:30. Arrived at 9:00. So basically didn't see Jungkook for 3 hours and 30 minutes.

I decided to start putting my stuff away since the teacher already left and so did have the class.

Yuna: Jimin I'll be right back.

Jimin: Okay.

After saying that Jimin turned to look at me. He was about to walk towards me when the next thing stopped him.

A boy (Kai) came up to me. We don't really know each other. We used to be friends. But then fell apart.

Kai: Y/n I want you to be my girlfriend.