But I love him Pt. 4

Its been at least a few months. 4 months, when counting. And the truth is, that it's been harder than ever.
Having to see their faces as they go by. Thinking I am mental...

Y/n's POV

Standing in Black, we watched as they go by with the casket in their hands. Burying the body.

Present.

And now, for all that had happened, Taehyung is now gone. In a world of his own. In the most captive place on earth. Seeing a psychiatrist every single day.

The Mental Asylum...the worst place there could be. And I could do nothing to get him out. Why? Because he is. He has gone crazy. He has gone mental. Since the day Jungkook had died, since then, Taehyung had gone mental. He screamed and wished for Jungkook. He yearned for Jungkook.

He screamed. He wanted to be with Jungkook. He wanted to take it all back and be with him. He wanted to hold him and cuddle with him.

He wanted to kiss his beautiful lips. He wanted to look after Jungkook, for he mattered the most.

But no. The more Taehyung wanted to take it back, the more crazier he went. The more he wanted Jungkook back. The hospital were trying to make Taehyung forget.

But they gave him all sorts of medication to make him forget. But they didn't work. Taehyungs love for Jungkook was too strong.

They thought replacing Jungkook with another would make it work. But it won't. It didn't. So now the time has come.

They need to put Taehyung to sleep. And I have to be the one to do it. But I can't. Which is why I need to help him.

Hoseok and I talked. We have become good friends. And he wants to help Taehyung. Over time, Hoseok has fallen in love talking about Taehyung.

I wondered if he could replace Jungkook, but then again, Jungkook in Taehyungs eyes was naive and innocent. Insecure in many ways. But Hoseok was the complete opposite.

And now. For the last time, I was going to see him. I was going to see Taehyung for the last time.

Taehyung's POV

No. He isn't gone. Jungkook is not gone. He can't be. Please don't go Jungkook.

I set my things aside and lay in bed, I knew that I had to sleep. I knew I had to die. Maybe I might, tonight. Please Jungkook, if you can hear me, come back to me. I love you. So goddamn much. I would die for you.

I close my eyes and fall into my dream world. For the first time in forever, I can dream peacefully.

Taehyung's Dream

I hugged him.

"Please Jungkook. Don't go. Don't leave me. Please don't go, please, I beg of you," Taehyung whispered.

He watched as Jungkook wrapped the rope around his neck and stood on the chair.

"You won't ever love me..." Jungkook cried. Taehyung opened his eyes and reached out for Jungkook. Taehyung cut the rope which sent Jungkook to the ground. Taehyung caught him just in time.

He made sure not to hurt his bunny.
"Please...I Love You. I love you so much," Taehyung said into Jungkook's ear. Jungkook's tears came out.

Taehyung held Jungkook in his lap and caressed his back. He pushed Jungkook all the way into his chest. He wanted to hold him forever.

Then Jungkook's weight was all on Taehyungs chest. Taehyung was confused by this, but Put his fingers unit Jungkook's hair, assuming Jungkook fell asleep.

"I really love you...please never leave me...I will die without you," Taehyung said, his tears streaming down his face. Taehyung wanted to look at Jungkook's beautiful face and his his soft lips.

He smiled as he faced Jungkook's face towards himself. He leaned forward to kiss him, but his eyes went down and saw Jungkook's chest not rising.

Taehyung panicked and looked up. Taehyung screamed as he saw 2 black holes for Jungkook's eyes.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

....

Hoseok's POV

Me and Y/n decided to go to see Taehyung for the last time. Y/n had one job to finish before going to see him. Y/n decided that it was time.

I had not known what she was saying, but she insisted that I go see Taehyung.

I walked inside a white room. I saw Taehyung. His arms were pulled to either side of the room. And so were his legs. It must be painful.

He didn't look so good. Dark circles, rough skin. Dry lips. Weak body. I wanted to hold him. But I knew I had come here for reason.

"Taehyung?" I silently said.

Taehyung looked up and looked at me. He gasped. His eyes tested up. He smiled as his eyes were brought to life.

I smiled mentally knowing he was very happy to see me.

"Jungkook?! Is that you?!" Taehyung asked.

I stopped. He doesn't see me. He sees Jungkook. I sigh as I force a smile.

"It's me, Hoseok," Taehyungs smile disappeared, and so does all his life in his eyes.

"I'm hear to talk about...well, Taehyung you know that you will not last like this, so please, come with us...forget about Jungkook, you know very well he ain't coming back, let's go home," I complied.

Taehyungs tears streamed out. Before I could speak Y/n came in, breaking down the door.

"Hoseok!! We need to leave!! Right now!!!!"

Taehyung looked over at Y/n.

"Where's my Kookie? Where's my Jungkook? Where's my Bunny???"

"We need to. Leave. Now."

A/n: I honestly am really sorry if you kinda cried. Btw the next chapter will only come if I get comments on what you guys want to happen next.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE