Chapter 10

You unlock your eyes from your eye lids and open them slowly. It was around 9. You look beside you and see Taehyung sleeping. You notice the fact that you both haven't changed your clothes.

You got up and decided to take a shower. That might help the fact that you still feel jet lagged. You take your clothes and undergarments and head to the bathroom. You take a quick warm shower.

I don't need to describe what that looks like...

After your shower you put on your new clothes. It was like a little dress. With a silk little coat. You blow dry your hair and walk out of the bathroom. Taehyung was already up and gone.

You see him by the closet.
"Hello, Did you sleep well?"
"Oh I did, but we have to get going for your little surprise,"
"Sure,"
Taehyung puts all his clothes in the closet and then grabs a pair of clothes. A sleeveless shirt and shorts. He goes to the toilet and you hear the water running.

You grab your clothes and start hanging them in the closet. After you finish you go to the kitchen you look inside the fridge.
"No food?"
You walk to the living room and saw the tv.
You look for the remote and find it on the table. You take it and start the tv.

But all the channels were boring. You sigh. You walk around the house. The bathroom was really nice. And you go upstairs to take a look at everything. You saw 2 guest rooms. And then you go back downstairs. You put on your shoes and wait patiently for Taehyung. You didn't hear the water but you assumed that he was finished. You hear noises on the stairs and see a figure walking to wards you.

"I'm hungry, is there anything to eat?"
"No there is no food in the fridge,"
"Aish! Fine let's go,"
"Where to?"
"Surprise is a surprise,"
He smiles.

You walk towards the front door and Taehyung follows behind you, you walk out and shut the door. You walk down the pavement and get in the car, Taehyung starts it and drives away.

By the time the car stops you reach a little town. It was amazing, there were stalls and many people talking. It was like a festive night. People were dancing and laughing and having fun.

"It's amazing!"
You look at it in awe, you were only staying here for 2 days and you were going to make the most of it.
"There is more,"
You and Taehyung get out of the car and walk through the town.

You stop by the stalls and grab a bit of everything. You dance and have fun with the Crowd of people. Taehyung bought you a lot of things. And your favourite was a fluffy stuffed animal. A blue bear.

You and him bought ice cream. And laughed and joked around. You even managed to slip in the fact that you didn't like Jungkook. And that the wedding would be arranged.

You and him even bought things for the beach house and are a lot of food. After all that you decided to take a night stroll on the beach.

"Thanks for the night,it was like a dream come true,"
"Your welcome Y/n,"
You and him walked as the wind flowed through your hair. The breeze was refreshing.
"It's a nice night,"
"Yeah, we should go swimming tomorrow,"
"Great idea Y/n!"

You talked for a while and then went home. You changed into your night clothes and went to your room. You see Taehyung already changed and in his side of his bed.
He turns around facing you.
"I had a great time,"
"Yeah me too,"

You got on the bed and under your covers. Soon after you fell asleep.

____________

The next morning came quickly and you were already up and ready, you had taken a quick 2 minute shower to re fresh your body and put on your bathing suit.

You took one of the silk coat and put it on, then you went to wake up Taehyung but saw him through the window. He was sitting by the beach. Waiting for you.

You quickly put on flip flops and grabbed the mat and other things. THEN you saw that it was already outside and THAT TAEHYUNG had to do all the hard work without telling you.

You rushed outside and saw Taehyung. You sat down beside him. He looked at you with widened eyes.
"Wow Y/n,"
"Hey! Not the first time I was in a bathing suit,"
He laughed and you smiled. He took out the freezer thing and there was juice inside. Coke and stuff like that. You took one and drank it immediately.

And immediately you felt refreshed.
"Come on! Let's go!"
Taehyung grabbed your hand and took you to the water. You played around and splashed water all over Taehyung. Just as he was going to have revenge on you, you ran away. He ran after you. And he was the athlete around you and caught up to you quickly. He grabbed you be the waist and you screamed but laughed right after that.

"Not fair!"
You laughed. Your back hit his rock hard chest, and you fell on top of him. He smiled.
"I caught you! I win!"

"You sure? How about a sandcastle competition?"
"Game on!"
You and him were playing with the sand. You made your sand castle when Taehyungs kept collapsing.
"Hehe! I win this time!!"
You laughed. And then you stopped. With the smirk on his face, you couldn't carry on.

"Or did you?"
You picked you up and put you down in the water.
"Hey!!"
He splashed you multiple times with the water and you did the same. You got out of the water and walked to where all your stuff was.

You grabbed your bright yellow towel and dried your self.
"I had a lot of fun,"
"Me too Taehyung, me too," he grabbed his brown towel and dried himself. You lied down on the mat.
"Let's wait a while, then we can go and eat,"
"Yeah, I am starving,"
He grabs a coke and takes a sip.

"Anyway, we should head inside, I need a shower,"
"Yeah let's go,"
You and him go inside and pick up whatever you can carry. After the shower and after you put on fresh clothes. Grey Tshirt and a black skirt. You walk to the kitchen and makes some food. BiBimbap. And Kimchi. You put down the cutlery and set the table.

And with the smell swimming through the house Taehyung ran downstairs.
"FOOD!!! YES!!"
Taehyung sat down and started eating.

"Mmh Its Delicious!!"
"Thank you,"
You and Taehyung talked and finished eating. You cleaned the table and he helped you. You washed the dishes and went upstairs.
You were going to leave in the morning. Sad. But you had a great time in Hawaii. And you are going to come back some day.

Suddenly you heard a knock on the door.
"I will go check,"
Taehyung opened the door and came in an old woman.
"Mrs. Lee? What are you doing here?"
"Oh I wanted to come and see how you were doing, and today was to be your last day, so I just wanted to wish you a happy night,"

"Hello,"
You said.
"Oh So this is the lucky woman? Well you may not know me but I live round the corner, and I am an old friend of Taehyungs grandmother,"

"I see, would you like dinner?"
"No no I have already eaten, but you ever need anything tell me,"

"Thank you Mrs. Lee, we will defiently visit you next time,"
Said Taehyung before closing the door.
"Of course, I don't want to keep you from being all lovely-dovely,"
She smiled and left the house. And Taehyung closed the door.

You and Taehyung went up to your room, you guys decided on drinking Champaign while watching the sunset.

When you turned around Taehyung looked at you.
"Here Y/n. To a long and wealthy life,"
You both clasped glasses, and drank it down. You took another few glasses and felt a little tipsy, but you were fully awake.

"You know how to slow dance right?" Taehyung asked.
"Yeah, why?"
He turned on the player and the music began. He put his hands on your waist. You put yours around his neck. You started to move to the song.

When the music came slowly to an end you both stopped and looked at each other, his eyes filling your heart.

And within a second his lips crashed into yours...