But I Love Him Pt. 5 Happy Ending Version.

"We need to. Leave. Now"

Y/n's POV

"What? What's going on?" Hoseok said.

"You have no idea, Jungkook is NOT dead!! He's alive!! He's alive!!" I shout. Upon hearing this Taehyung looked at us and screamed in excitement. He rattled against the chains that forced him to stay in place.

I was given the key to the chains, I paid a massive amount to let Tae go. So I decided to let Tae free.

I unlocked the chains and Taehyung fell to the ground, crying.

"Where's my Kookie?? W-where is he???" He shouted.

"Shhh, don't worry okay? I'll explain it on the way, Hoseok? Let's go,"

No one's POV

While they were in the car, Tae was almost fast asleep. Taehyung had this huge happiness and form of life growing inside him. He needed Jungkook. He wanted Jungkook back more than anything else in the world. He was going crazy.

"Well? What happened??" Hoseok asked.

"You won't believe it, but Jungkook never died, it was his brother who died, someone kidnapped Jungkook, killed his brother and made it look like it was Jungkook, who committed suicide!! And they did it for special reasons,"

"What reasons??" Hoseok asked.

"I'll tell you when we get there,"

******

They arrived at this abandoned car park building where Y/n and Hoseok stepped inside. They woke the sleeping Taehyung in the car, who was more than happy to see Jungkook.

Once reaching the main floor, they saw Jungkook tied to a chair, beaten up badly.

"You see, the person had 2 reasons...1. To get revenge for me. 2. To have Jungkook out of the picture to claim Taehyung his own," she said, staring at Hoseok.

She stared at his body up and down as his face went pale.

"You did this Hoseok, for 4 months you kept him here!! Beating him!!" Y/n shouted. Taehyung was on the verge of dying. He couldn't believe the sight.

Y/n dragged Hoseok out of the building letting Taehyung and Jungkook have some time alone.

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung ran to Jungkook, freeing him from those ropes. How he looked horribly abused. He cried non-stop as He untied Jungkook. Once free, Taehyung hurried Jungkook into his lap and embraced him.

"Forgive me!! Please forgive me!! Please please please!! I didn't mean to!! I never wanted to hurt you!! Please don't leave me!! I love you Jungkook!!" He shouted.

Jungkook gasped.

"H-Hyung? Y-you do?" Jungkook whispered, while looking at Taehyung in the eyes.

"I-I do. When I thought you were dead I-I didn't know what to do, I was sent to the Mental Hospital for 4 months, I can't live without you Jungkook, I c-can't," Taehyung sobbed.

Jungkook was surprised.

Jungkook knew that Taehyung would never love him, but here he is, Jungkook is the most important thing to Taehyung.