Chapter 23

A/n: Hey Guys!!! Rushed this chapter!! Comment and like!! Enjoy!!

Suddenly you felt a pair of arms on your shoulders...

You turned around slowly to see Sehun...

He had gotten back on his feet and had pulled you by the shoulders.

Wendy took notice and shouted your name. Making all the eyes look at you.

"Don't take a step forward, I will kill her,"

New tears rolling down your cheek.

"Let Y/n GO!!!"
Your brother shouted. But all you could notice was Taehyung scrunching his fists. All his veins digging to the surface of his skin.

"P-please let me g-go,"
"No! Not anymore! Your coming with me,"

He took out a gun from his pocket. He held it to the side of your head. Just above your ear.

"If you come any closer I will shoot her,"

"Leave Y/n alone!"
"Yeah Let her go!"
"Your crazy bastard!"
"What did she ever do?!"

Your friends, Jungkook and Wendy shouted. You were so glad to see them all. But this might be the last time you do.

"Give. her. back,"

Taehyung spoke. In a voice which you've never heard him in. You've never seen him this angry. He didn't shout scream or raise his voice that much. He said three words and even you were scared of him.

Suddenly you saw some of the men the men get up.

"Take care,"

Sehun smiled and pulled you along with him. Taehyung hesitated to take a step as the gun was still pointed towards you.

"Where *punch is he *punch going?"

Jungkook said as he took care of the men.

As soon as you were out of sight Taehyung secretly followed.
He turned around and said.

"When your done here, follow me,"

He didn't seem to notice that they were already done. They followed behind Taehyung as they went through the building...

~~~~~

You reached the rooftop. To your horror there was a helicopter sitting there.

"W-What is t-this?"
Unable to say your words properly due to the helicopter.

"It was supposed to be for pur wedding, but let's use this for an other purpose,"
"Where are you taking me?"

"Oh right," he smiled.
"Next stop...Busan," he laughed hysterically.

Busan? You couldn't imagine going there in a helicopter.
You felt something in your pockets. It was once in a life time miracle....

"Where in Busan?"

(A/n: Its a made up place sorry!)

"The old Kim Jong mansion, where me and you will spend a lifetime,"

You looked shocked a his words. You used your once in a lifetime miracle.

Suddenly you felt a strong grip on your hands. Sehun took it and pushed you inside. You were struggling on his grip.

"Y/N!!"

You looked to your left and saw Taehyung and the others.

"TAEHYUNG!!"

You shouted. And you were unable to control your tears.

"Please let me go Sehun!"
"No!"

He got on the other side and started the engine. You could see Taehyung Wendy and Jungkook running towards the Helicopter, but the helicopter was already off the ground.

You got your miracle lifetime opportunity thingy and let it drop onto the ground.

Oh! What it was? Well, the miracle was...a pen and paper inside Taehyungs coat, you wrote down...

Busan Kim Jong mansion
Please find me quickly. I love you.

It fell into Taehyungs hands. He looked at it. Then from his pockets he threw something high in the air.

Sehun didn't see it. Luckily. And you just about caught it. It was your necklace. The one you had left on the stone. You kissed it tightly before putting it on quickly.

You looked down one last time. A tear of yours fell down. Landing safely on Taehyungs cheek.

"See you soon my love.."

You whispered...

A/n: Why the fuck did I write such a short fucking chapter?!!! I hate myself!!🤣
I could basically write:
Sehun kidnapped Y/n...
I could have written that!!! Sorry for the short lame chapter!! Im forced to play hide and seek with my 4 year old baby cousin...and ended up hiding in the closet. I've been sitting her for like...45 minutes...so I decided to write this...🤣😂 Once again sorry!! See you next time!!!! Like and Comment!!

Byeee!!